Kiji x Reader: Challenge

"Challenge time!" You yelled happily as your boyfriend walks through the apartment door, returning home from work.

"I hope you know that I will be winning this week." Kiji smirks.

"We'll see." You winked playfully.

Kiji and Yourself have been dating for sometime now. The two of you live together, 'sleep' together, and even made a traditional game for the two of you to do once a week on a Saturday. Basically(idowrk) every Saturday, you do challenges. Wether they're couple challenges or just regular challenges, you do them. Sometimes it's a different one each week but after awhile you just repeated a few challenges. This weekend, it's a new one though.

Did anyone get the reference with 'Basically(idowrk)'?

"So what challenge did you decide on?" Kiji asks as he removes his Nanba Guard Uniform, changing into a simple yet bright and stylish outfit.

"It's something a friend and myself have done in the past. Basically we dress up, do the others makeup, and have to stay like that for a whole hour." You smile excited.

"That's it? Wow (Y/n) you're really mellowing out." Kiji sweat drops.

"You didn't let me finish. I have to do your makeup, and dress you up how I want. You would have to do my makeup, and dress me up how you want."

"Are you serious?!" Kiji yelps out. He couldn't stand your style. Believe me, he loves you for you but it's your style he has a problem with.

"Yes I am. Chicken?" You mock. Your cockiness was slowly fading though at the thought of Kiji putting makeup on you. You love him, you really do, but it's just you didn't like we're this challenge might head.

"Of course not." Kiji barks. He stands back with a sigh. "Oh alright. Just be ready to lose."

"Great!" You smile brightly.

"You're going first." Kiji smirks as you pale.

Kiji quickly picks you up bridal style with ease, and runs to the bedroom. He sits you on the bed you share together, and goes to the bathroom that is connected to the bedroom. He comes back with a few of his makeup and sets it down on the desk you have in the room.

"I hope you're ready." He smiles mischievously. He then does your makeup. Once he was finished, your face was covered in foundation, your lips we're a bright hot pink, your eye shadow was a purple-blue colour, and your cheeks we're tinted pink with blush.

"What have you done!?" You look at yourself horrified in the bathroom mirror.

"What I could do." He simply says.

"Oi! Should I be offended or what?" A tick mark forms on your head.

"Wait here darling! I'm gonna go pick something out for you to wear." He ignores your question and leaves the bathroom, going towards the closet.

You huff and stand their for a moment, slightly regretting your decision on the challenge. Once Kiji has returned, his hands went to the bottom rim of your shirt and start lifting it up.

"H-hey! What are you doing?!" You yelp with a full blown blush.

"I could dress you in anything I would want right? I should be the one to DRESS you." Kiji kisses your temple for reassurance.