Samon x Reader: I'll Save You pt.2

-Monitoring Room-

"Final." Samon smirked as he saw (Y/n) pull out a chef's knife.

"Now she won't be in way."

-With You and the Slut-

"H-hey! What are you d-doing with that?" Petra asks as she backs away slowly.

"Death. It's all around us. Anything and anyone can kill you. Of course that only happens when your time has come. Your time might have not meant to be now. But I'll make it now." You then move to stab her. It doesn't matter where. As long as she dies then it's perfectly fine with you.

"Help me! Someone! Samon!" Petra cries as tears go down her face. She glances at a security camera, hoping that someone will be in the monitoring room.

'She's not even running? Stupid slut. She thinks she can rely on the guards to protect her.' You thought as you smirked.

"Idiot. If the guards wanted to save you, they would have came long ago. But they didn't. And I'm so glad they did." You smiled as you walked towards her.

-Monitoring Room-

"Come on. Just kill her already." Samon smirks as he watches the scene happening in a hallway underground.

-With You and the Slut-

"N-no! Stay back!" Petra yells as she finally starts to run. It's too late though.

You throw the chefs knife at her back, hitting her in the heart.

"I-I don't understand." Petra mumbles as blood drips from her mouth. You smirk.

"Idiot. Anybody could notice from the start that I've always hated you. Even the guards knew. Hell even the guards and inmates in other buildings! Including the Warden!" You laughed.

Your laughter died down as you heard Petra's breathing slowly start fade.

"What I don't understand is how you didn't die right away. I mean, I did get you in the heart." The smirk never left your face.

Petra shifted her gaze towards you. She didn't need to talk for you to understand.

Why? That's what her face told you. She wanted to say 'why' but she couldn't.

"It's simple. I hated you for getting in my way to get to Samon and Samon hates you for getting in the way of our love. Isn't that right Samon?" You asked out loud.

"That is correct (Y/n)." Samon's voice is heard through the speaker. It's muffled but understandable.

Out of the corner of your eyes, you see Petra's eyes widen slightly.

"By the way Samon, thanks for the knife." Your smirk widened as you saw the gingers eyes widen even more.

"It's not a problem. I needed her dead and you're the only one who can do such a thing with your mentality." You can practically see Samons smirk as he speaks through the speaker.

"You're right. And do you know why he's right Petra?" You leaned down towards her face. She looked just about dead. Only a few seconds left.

"It's because all my life, ever since I was born, I have the instincts of a professional killer." You smile as you see Petra close her lifeless eyes. You put a hand in her pulse, theirs nothing. Her chest, nothing. Neck, nothing. She's done now.

"Finally!" You cheer as you stand up and celebrate.

"Celebrating without me?" Arms wrap around your form.

"My bad. I guess I should have waited for you." You smiled as you turned around.

"I love you." Samon pecks your lips.

"I love you too." You kiss his nose.

"Thank you." Samon rests his head on your forehead.

"It's no problem. I did say I'll save you."