Honey x Reader: Little Rose

"Come on guys! It's over here!" Uno shouted with a wave of his arm.

Trois slumped disappointed while Kiji sweat dropped. Trois remind silent and walked along side Honey as they walked towards the prize Uno has won; a game room.

They walk in a gasp lightly.

"I'm confused why is there nothing in here?" Kiji walks in, looking around the large room.

"What possessed you to bring us to this giant empty room?" Honey asked.

"It is rather, uncanny." Trois agrees.

"Well duh, I haven't finished making it yet obviously." Uno remarks sheepishly.

After the whole thing of Uno explaining what the point of the game room was, things started getting moved in. A few couches and tables, dart boards, pool tables etc,.

Not just furniture and things to keep the place busy, but also a few inmates arrived. One of them being you.

"(Y/n)! You made it!" Uno runs up to hug you. You look up to reveal your dull (e/c) eyes. You continued to stay in that one spot, then at last minute-just when Uno could reach you-you moved out of the way. He ended up hugging Hajime. Yeah you weren't paying attention to see if he will live or not.

"Who's that?" Honey questions Kiji.

"That's inmate no.88. From cell 7, building 13 I believe. I don't know much about her but what I do know is that she keeps herself distant from everyone. Even her brother." Kiji looks at Kenshirou sympathetically.

"Wait...her? She? Herself?" Honey repeats.

"A female. I didn't know this Prison held female characters." Trois commented. Honey wasn't there though. He was already flirting with you.

"What is a beautiful rose like you doing in a prison?" Honey leaned down to your height.

You just look at him and turn around, walking away to the wall.

"Miss please!" Honey follows after you almost desperately. You take a glance at him before just sitting on the floor.

"Forgive me for yelling. If their is anything I could do for you as an apology, just say." Honey bends down on one knees to be at a closer level with you.

"Then go away." You mumble. He looks at you shocked. He then takes a closer look at you. He smiled gently before sitting next to you.

"Is there something bothering you little rose?" He asks.

'Yes and its you.' You thought. "I'm fine." You said in a bit of a nicer way than saying what you had thought.

"I didn't ask how you were feeling." He said. Your eyes widen and you quickly get up. You being you, tripped over your own feet and fell.

You braced yourself to 'hug the floor' but nothing came. Instead, you felt two hands holding your upper arms and bringing you back to your feet gently.

"You're a clumsy rose aren't you?" He asks with a light chuckle.

You glance at him before flashing a slight smile as a thank you. (E/c) eyes traveled to a few inmates-specifically cell 13 of building 13-and saw the four whispering among each other. They would take a few glances at you. You frowned.

"What's the matter?" Honey asks.

"It's nothing." You said. Honey follows your eyes and sees the four bafoons(as he calls them) whispering.

"Are they bugging you?" He asked. You just shrugged your shoulders.

It's not that you didn't know, but just something you do to get yourself out of conversations and situations faster without actually saying anything.

"Do you know what they're saying?" He asks.

"Negative things." You reply. Your hide your glossy eyes as you lower your head so people can't see your crumpled state.

"Nope." Honey chimes. You look up at him about to retort when he puts his finger to your lips. "Not everything is bad little rose." He grabs your hand and just casually walks over to where Trois was; at a hearing distance from the four famous inmates.

"Just listen." He said. You decided to do as he says to get it done and over with.

"(Y/n) is so cute!" Nico quietly fan girls. Well fan boys in this case.

"I saw her crying the other day when I escaped. Not gonna lie, it was kinda cute." Jyugo commented.

"I've only seen her smile once. It's really beautiful." Rock said.

"Do you think she would go out with me?" Uno whispered.

Your eyes widen.

"Told you." Honey kisses the top of your head. He then pulls away and pouts. He begins to pull your hood down. "You should show your face more. I like it this way. I could see your pretty face." Honey properly kisses your head now. It wasn't really working for him, kissing the hood I mean.

"I'll see you later (Y/n)." He smiles and walks off with Trois.

You watch as he leaves to chat with his friend. 'How did he know my name?'