Hajime x Reader: Break Up pt2

After drinking a reasonable amount of water, you take a seat on a near by bench. Hajime is already there.

"So mind telling your reason?" Hajime voice cracks. You stare down at your fisted hands. It's harder than it looks. I mean, how the hell are you supposed to break up with someone when you still love them?

Taking a deep, shaky breath, you speak,
"I-I feel like.....you could do better. There are so much prettier girls, with nice bodies, more confidence and just so much more woman out there that most guys want and are happy with." Your voice is shaking but you cried to much to cry some more. Well for now anyways.

"This is about your insecurities isn't it?" Hajime sighs. You flinch and nod.

"I don't understand why you want me. Look at me. Every other girl are so much prettier than me. I'm also not the most confident person in the world. Guys like that don't they? A confident girl? I'm not saying I dated a lot but based on my past experiences.....they always left me for the more prettier, confident, sexy bodies girls."

You feel the tears building back up but you refuse to let them out. You knew that it's most likely that you couldn't be able to cry because well you sorta dried yourself out. But you knew yourself enough that even if you were dry of tears, you would start pouring waterfalls.

"Idiot." Hajime sighs and brings you into a hug. Your eyes widen,

"B-but-"

"That's enough. Listen I don't ever wanna hear you saying shit about yourself ever again. And those ex boyfriends of yours? Forget about them. You don't desert them. Not even the memories with them for what they have done. Also if I did wanna leave you, do you really think our relationship would have lasted this long?"

'He does have a point. I mean, a year and a half is a long time.' You thought.

"So....you're not gonna abandon me?" You grab ahold of his uniform almost pleadingly.

"Never." He hugs you closer. You then mentally scold yourself for being so stupid. At the same time, you feel so lucky to have Hajime.

"What are you doing?" You ask surprised when Hajime got up, carrying you bridal style.

"We're going back to your apartment. My brother is at mine so it's best if we take this to your apartment." He begins to leave the field and go into the direction where your apartment building is.

"Okay but why?" You ask clueless, but you had a pretty good feeling on what Hajime was planning to do with you and your body.

"You deserve punishment for almost breaking up with me." Your face heats up. I mean, yeah you had a feeling but you didn't expect to be correct about it.

"B-but aren't you on your lunch break?! You could be late for y-your shift." You struggle in his arms but it's no use, he's too strong.

"Then I guess we'll have to make this quick." Hajime laughs lightly with a smirk.

You give up on squirming around I his arms and just let him take you to your apartment.

'I guess....I do deserve punishment for trying to dump him.' You blushed at your own thoughts. You just sighed but cuddled closer to Hajime's chest, trusting him with you and your body.

Your perfect reader-chan. Sometimes I think you are all made for me, your just so perfect ❤️