Honey x Reader x Trois: Escape

Slight Kiji x Reader.
I am still sick, probably even worse than yesterday but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting so long for a one shot :)

"Crap! Run!" You laugh out as you run down building 3's hallways.

"I think I'm starting to get the idea on why you like doing this." Honey smiles as he runs behind you.

"The adrenaline rush is an amazing feeling." Trois comments from beside Honey; Both running behind you.

"I expect better from you no.82, no.3! And no.8 don't be bad influences on them!" Kiji yells angrily as he chases you three.

"Our apologies Kiji!" Honey calls.

"You're always telling us to try knew things and we are!" Trois laughs. Almost as if it's an illness, you laugh along with him, Honey joins in soon after.

"Quit laughing!" The big bird in heavy makeup yells.

"Can't help it! It's contagious!" You laugh some more.

After some more running you stop, causing your two cell mates to almost crash into you.

"What is it?" Trois asks.

"I'm gonna go back." You turn around casually.

"Seriously? Don't you wanna escape?" Honey asks you as himself and Trois follow after you.

"Why would I wanna escape? This place is awesome." You smile as you walk up to an angry Kiji.

You two stare at each other for awhile when Kiji turns you around.

"Ahhhh!" You shrieked as you felt an impact on your rear-end, followed by a slapping sound.

"KIJI!!!!!!!" Honey yells angrily, his hair turning into arrows.

"Why did you let him do that to you?!" Trois scolds you.

"To be honest.....that's kinda our thing." You admit.

"Huh?" Trois looks like he's gonna lose his cool.

"Well because I'm a girl, he doesn't know how to hit me. So....I get a slap on my butt." You smile like it's the most normal thing in the world.

"Are you serious?!" Both Honey and Trois yell getting pissed off.

"Be quiet!" Kiji yells as he hits the boys on the head really hard.

"I'm glad you don't do that with me." You sweat drop as you look at your friends as they hold their throbbing, aching heads.