Samon x Reader: I just wanna see you!

Okay so the song at top doesn't really have to do anything with the OneShot but around the ending of the OneShot, is Samon's POV, his thoughts are in italics. His thoughts are the first 23 seconds of the song but are fandubbed in English.

You hummed happily as you did some paperwork.

"You seem to be in a good mood (y/n)-senpai nya." Cat comments from across you.

"Am I?" You perk up.

"You most certainly do." Kenshirou joins in on the conversation.

"You're different now a days. Why is that?" Kiji asks from beside you.

"I don't know. Something good I guess." You smile. You then go back to your paperwork.

"Man! Hajime is annoying." Samon walks into the guard room.

"Hello Samon-senpai nya." Cat greets him.

"What happened little monkey?" You looked up at the man with concern.

"It's nothing." He goes towards the mini fridge and sits at a booth, enjoying a blue pop-sickle. (I have no idea if I spelt that right. I have never wrote pop sickle before so haha XD)

He conversed with the other guards but didn't talk to you. You are honestly sadden by this.

"What's wrong (y/n)-senpai?" Cat turns to you.

"N-nothing." You fake a smile and pat his head.

"I'm heading back to building 13. Later." You wave a hand at the other guards. They bid you farewell for now, but Samon didn't.

•The Next Day•

"Hello Cat." You smiled at your friend.

"Hi (Y/n)-senpai." He smiles at you.

"Welcome back. Hopefully you stay longer. You left so soon the other day." Kiji places a cup of tea in front of you. Beside it is a small piece of cake.

"Kiji....you know I'm on a diet..." You smile awkwardly at your friend.

"It couldn't hurt to have a cheat day." He wink.

"Ehhhh!? That's what you said yesterday!"

Out of the corner of your eye, you see Samon leave the guard room in a rush.

"What's wrong with little monkey? Did someone steal his banana?" You half joke. But you had some seriousness in your tone and look.

"He's still upset." Kenshirou says from a couch he's sitting on.

"About?" You ask. You wanted answers.

"Samon-senpai is jealous that you always talk with me (y/n)-senpai." Cat looks at you.

"He's jealous?" You blink.

"Yup. After you left yesterday he blew up his anger all on Cat. By then it was pretty easy to tell he's jealous of your relationship together." Mitsuru pats both you and Cat on the head.

"So that's why he ignores me." You smile. "Idiot."

"(Y/n)-senpai, when are you gonna tell him?" Cat asks you.

"Maybe tomorrow. For now I feel like he needs some time to cool off." You smile happily.

•Samon POV•

That Cat. Getting so close to her. Before whenever I needed someone I always went to her. But ever since she met Cat, they're always together. I hardly see her anymore.

'When I am lonely, I run to go to see you.' I thought as I slowed down my walk after exiting the guard room.

'When I am happy, I still run to go see you.' By now I stopped walking completely and turned to look in the direction of the guard room.

'I just wanna see you.' I closed my eyes as a picture of (y/n) pops up in my head.

"Tomorrow." I said once I decided that I would confess tomorrow.