Momoko x Reader: Chocolates

"Hey Momoko!" You burst through your boss' door.

"You're starting to act like Mitsuru." She sighs.

"Is that a good thing or bad thing?" You ask curiously.

"Well you're not annoying like him so I suppose it's a good thing." She replies after thinking about it for a moment.

"Great! So anyways I need help!" You cry onto her desk.

"What is it?" She asks concerned. Mitsuru and Yourself don't really treat the Warden with such high respect. You treat her with some respect but, just like Mitsuru, keep it at a level you're most comfortable with.

"Can I borrow one of those cute, sweet, chocolate magazines you have?" You give her pleading eyes.

"Wh-what makes you think I have such a thing?!" She gasps.

"I was there when Mitsuru ran into your office to announce something about the New Years Tournament. You were flipping through a chocolate magazine, it was all cute and pink. Like one of those valentine things." You remind her.

"You were there!?" Her serious tone left as her high pitched, innocent tone took over for the time being.

"Heck yeah. I was in the corner. You told me to stay there because you wanted to speak with me after doing some business. You kinda forgot about me though." You sweat dropped.

"A-ah. I apologize about that." Her  proper tone comes back.

"So, you gonna give me one of those chocolate magazines or not?" You ask patiently.

"Here." She sighs as she take some out of a drawer and hands it to you.

"Thanks Momoko! You're the best!" You call as you run out of her office.

"What am I gonna do with you?" She sighs with a smile.

-Time Skip-Valentines Day-

Momoko just entered her office after getting off her lunch break.

"What's this?" She picks up a heart shaped box on her desk.

After inspecting the box, she couldn't find a letter of any sort on who left it. So she just opened it anyways.

"It's....chocolate." She stares in awe at the heart shaped chocolate.

Finally taking notice of the note inside the top half of the box, she reads

Hey Momoko! Happy Valentines Day! Btw, the magazine is on your chair. I hope you like the chocolates! - (Y/n) (L/n)

"They're pretty delicious." Momoko hums as she was some more of her valentines chocolates.

-With You-

"Hey (Y/n) darling, the Warden asked me to give this to you." Kiji hands you a small, thin, heart shaped box.

"Really? Oh well when you go to your meeting, tell her I said thanks." You smiled. 

"Don't you think you should thank her yourself?"

"She'd be too busy anyway. Plus I have some business to do with the other Deputy Supervisors so my schedule is full."

"Alright then." Kiji ruffles your hair and leaves his office room. Most likely to go make his rounds before heading to the meeting.

You open the heart shaped box, and on the top half of the box, is a letter. It's placed like how you placed your letter to Momoko's box of chocolate.

Thank you for the chocolates. They are honesty the best I've ever had. I hope you'll enjoy these as much as I enjoyed yours. -Momoko Hyakushiki

Taking a piece of chocolate, you nibble on it before your eyes widen and you practically shove the rest down your throat.

"Momoko and I should one day just make chocolate together." You smile.