Enki x Reader: I <3 u

You and Enki sat in his office. Bored out of your minds. His paperwork was finished. You came by to help him-only to find out he finished it the moment you walked through his door. He wasn't in the mood to train or fight anyone. You weren't in the mood to scold him. He wasn't in the mood to deal with whiny inmates. You weren't in the mood to help those whiny inmates with their injuries. So here you guys are; sitting in his office with nothing to do.

"Enki, I'm bored." You spoke as you laid down on the couch.

"I am aware of that. You've been saying it every five minutes." Enki sighs frustrated, but also bored.

Their is a moment of silence when you lift your head to look at the man sitting at his desk.

"Where's Samon?"

"He, along with the other deputy Supervisors from other buildings, are in a meeting." He replies simply.

You hum in response and go back to just laying their. Then, a brilliant idea hits you.

"I got it! I just thought of something amazing!" You sit up excitedly. It didn't phase(?) Enki though.

"That we should hide all the cake from you?"

"I said brilliant not crazy." You pout.

You smile and go grab a blank piece of paper from his desk. You also grab a pencil and a clipboard before walking over towards the couch; once again laying back down.

"You're gonna create a sofa crease again." Enki warns.

You ignore him and continue to scribble some some things on the paper.

It takes a moment;due to your bad math skills, you were able to figure it out.

"Here. Solve this." You have him the clipboard. He takes it with a sigh; I guess it's better than nothing.

Enki does the math and a small, very small, almost invisible blush appears on his face.

I <3 u