Uno x Reader: Whisper

•Reader POV•

"I will be your guard for today. Let's have some fun." Winks your guard for the day, Pheasant.

"STRANGER DANGER!!!" Nico, Rock, Uno and yourself yelled. Ya. You were terrified.

"Show some respect! It took me half an hour to get here! I had to wake up an hour early! I didn't even have to time to put on my makeup. Well not properly at least." Pheasant put his hands on his hips.

"Looks the same to me." You said bluntly. Before the guard could yell at you, Uno spoke up.

"What do you mean half an hour? We're all in the same building aren't we?"

Pheasant then decided to give you guys a little lesson on Nanka's buildings and such.

'We have a movie theatre, ski slope, shopping malls, and a few other rooms here...wow.' You thought with a sweat drop.

"Hey." Uno came and whispered in your ear.

"Sup?" You whispered back.

"How long is this guy gonna be talking?"

"How am I supposed to know?" You deadpanned...a little to loudly I might add.

"Are you listening?!" Pheasant yelled at you.

"Sir yes sir!" You did a solute.

"What was that?" Rock asked.

"Were not in the military." Nico said.

"Your an odd person but that was even odd for you." Uno deadpanned.

"Enough! THATS how you show respect to your officers." Pheasant crosses his arms with a smirk.

'...at least...he's taking my side.' You thought.

Soon the 'lesson' continued.

"Hey (y/n)." Uno whispered to you.

"What?" You whispered back, getting a tad bit irritated.

"I like you. A lot. Please be my girlfriend?" You looked at him shocked.

He likes gambling, but he also likes woman. You know he's dated and been on dates with a few other woman before but...he chose you?

"Why? I mean, why me when there is a world full of woman." You whisper back.

"Well for starters your really pretty. Also, your one of the only people who understands me and listens to me. Honestly I'm so glad you could put up with my *shit*." You giggled at that.

"Then yes. I will be your girlfriend." You smile with a blush.