Kokoriki x Reader: Daisen Brothers

You walked around in building 5 bored.You finished your paperwork and finished your rounds. You even cleaned Samon's office for him. You are so bored, that you cleaned. That is like....impossible for you. Sadly, it happened.

"Hmmm." You pouted. You just walked around the halls. Bored out of your mind. Then you saw three brothers walking by. One of them, being your favourite guard.

"Riki!" You called for him.

"Yes?" All three looked at you.

You sweat dropped, "I meant Kokoriki."

Kokoriki bid his brother farewell as they most likely went to go do some more work.

"You're bored aren't you?" He walks up to you with a smile.

"Lucky guess." You playfully punch his shoulder.

"That hurt." He fake pouts. You laugh and he spins join's in.

"So how's the Daisen brothers doing?" You asked casually. You both walked down the hallways mindlessly.

"Fine. Youriki is getting better at combat. Rokuriki is working hard as usual." He says.

"What about you?" You asked.

"Fine I guess. A bit tired though." He lets out a yawn.

"Why's that?" You tilted your head.

"I had to get up early this morning. My brothers and I have this schedule on who makes breakfast in the mornings. Today was my day. I also had to make our lunch. Then later on, our dinner." He sulks in a corner.

'He's growing mushrooms.' You sweat drop.

Looking around, you see Samon standing outside. Supervising as the inmates trained. He was even helping no.2 with a few things.

"He really looks up to him, doesn't he?" You couldn't help but smile at the sight. It's not everyday a guard and a prisoner bond.

"No.2? Yeah. I guess he does." Kokoriki rests his arm on your head. You pout at the height difference.

"I thought I told you to stop doing that." You swat at his arm, slightly annoyed.

"Sorry." He laughs. You pout and turn away.

Kokoriki smiles at you. He then sees his brothers a few meters behind you. He blushes a bright red colour. Rokuriki and Youriki are teasing him with kissy faces. Yeah, they know he as a crush on you.

"Why is your face red?" You asked.

"No reason!" He waves his arms in a panic.

"I better get back to work." He runs off in the direction where his brothers are. He stumbles and falls before quickly getting back up.

"Idiot." You giggle.

I actually have no idea if they are brothers. I mean, they all share the same last name so yeah XD. Then again, they could be cousins but in this they are brothers.