Samon x Reader: Cat Ears and Monkey Tail

"Samon?" You asked curiously.

"Yes." He replies simply.

"Why do you play with my ears when I do good Nya?" You ask as with a slight purr. You didn't notice it but a blush appeared on his face.

"I can't help it. Ever since that incident with no.25 from building 13, I just can't help but wanna pet you." He says as he continues to play with your cat ears.

Ever since Nico somehow made Jyugo get a scary cat head, you haven't really changed back to well, your human form.

Jyugo's scary looking head changed back. Rock's ear changed too. You're still neko though. The medical staff at Nanba tried whatever they can but could figure anything out. Even the scientists here couldn't figure it out. So for the time being, your a neko. Well at least you hope it's for the time being.

"You've done nothing but play with my ears Nya. The Warden is gonna be pretty mad when she finds out you haven't been doing your paperwork." Samon immediately stiffens up gets up in a rush. In his rush though, he pushed you off of him.

"Thanks for that monkey." You groan as you get up from the floor.

"Oops. Sorry about that." He laughs nervously as he helps you get up.

Once on both feet, you feel some soft yet firm hands on your head. Petting you until it gets towards your cat ears.

"Again? Really?" You ask as you watch Samon play with your ears.

"Think if this as payback for all the times you like playing with my tail." He throws a small glare at you before smiling lightly as he can hear and feel you purr.

"Yeah yeah. Just shut up and keep doing what your doing." You nuzzle more into his hand.