Kiji x Reader: Girl

•Reader POV•

You walk up to Kiji nervously.

"Hey Drag Queen?" You pull on his sleeve.

"What is it? And go back to your cell no.8." He says as he picks you up and throws you over his shoulder.

He then reaches your cell and walks in, locking it behind himself.

"What is it you needed?" He asks as he turns to you.

"Ummm....can you..." You trail off not knowing how to ask such a question.

"Can I...?" He urges you to continue. Taking a deep breath, you finally ask,

"Can you teach me how to be a girl?" You whisper embarrassed. Why would you be? What GIRL goes to a GUY and asks him how to be a GIRL?

"I'm sorry. You want to know how to be a girl?" You nod as an answer.

"...I confessed to Honey...he rejected me because I don't look or act like a girl." You confess.

"Why is it so important to you that you want to be more like a girl?" He asks with his hands on his hips.

"Guys seem to like girls who are you know, actually dress like a girl, can act like a girl. Me...I'm more tomboy. I don't dress like a girl. I'm always wearing big cloths. And I don't really act like a girl so...I want to be one. I know I'm already a girl but I don't act or look like it." You look up at the taller male.

"I see. Well I would tell you that being you is better but knowing you, I shouldn't even bother putting up a fight. Now, before we begin I have a question for you." You look up at the man confused.

"Why did you ask me to teach you on how to be girl?! I'm a man with a great sense of style!" You smile amused up at him.

"I know Drag Queen but your the most feminine person I know so that's why."

"Thanks." He deadpans. "Anyways, I guess we could start by having you standing up straight." He says as he puts his hand on your back and helps your posture.

"This is already so much work." You groan.

"Then stop." He says. You look up at the man.

"Wha?" Your confused now.

"I'm not gonna help you be more feminine if your only doing this because you believe all guys like girls who actually look and act like girls. There are other people who like girls like you." He scolds you.

"But Honey says-"

"That's just what Honey thinks. Everyone has their own taste in food, music, games and style. It's the same for girls and boys." He smiles, "Honey prefers girls who are more girly I suppose. Believe me, their are lots of people who love tomboys." He smiles.

"Really?" You ask him.

"Yes Darling. I'm positive that somewhere out there is a guy just waiting for you." He smiles.

"Now I must leave. I have paperwork to do so try not to escape. I'm behind enough so just give me a break with your break outs." He sighs.

"Okay. I'll slow down." You smile.

•Kiji POV•

I never took an interest in dating. I've never even liked anyone romantically before.

"(Y/n)..." I thought out loud.

"If only you knew." I smiled. Okay, so I've never felt romantic feelings for anyone before but then (Y/n) got transferred to Nanba Prison.

"Kiji! I'm bored!"

"I thought I told you to give me a break from your break outs!"