Samon x Reader: Thoughts (part 1)

•Samon POV•

I stand before inmate no.8, from cell 4 building 5.

"(Y/n)....I love you."

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

I sit up startled by my alarm. So...it was all a dream?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!

I turn off the alarm and just sit there, in my bed.

"Work used to be great but now that she's gone..." I trail off, the memories of my old, and first, girlfriend flooding back into my mind.

'I wish I never told her how I felt about her.' I thought as I finally got up and got what I needed for the shower.

'If I didn't then she would still be here.' I walked out of my bathroom and head to my kitchen to start breakfast for myself.

'But no. I just had to tell her how I felt.' I finished eating.

'I wish I never told her my feelings.' I put on my uniform and headed out my apartments door as locking it.

'I wish she didn't return them.' I got on the train that heads to building 5.

'Then that way we wouldn't have ever got together in secret.' I got off the train and headed into my designated building.

'I'd rather have us see each other as guard and prisoner than never see each other again.' I made my way to my office.

'If we just kept ourselves as guard and prisoner, then she would still be here.' I started making my morning rounds, doing roll call for each inmate in every cell, in my building of course.

'(Y/n).' I stopped at her old cell. A few new inmates now take over it. They transferred here after she got transferred.

'I wish....I wish we never became anything. Then that way, I would still see you everyday.' I finished with the role call and headed towards my office to do paper work.

A relationship between a guard and a prisoner is a huge rule breaker. Guard is fired, Prisoner transferred somewhere far away. They can try dating in secret, but that won't get passed the security cameras. Mitsuru has access to all the video cameras in every building that Nanba Prison has got.

If you get caught doing something your not supposed to, Mitsuru reports it to Warden Hyakushiki.

I was lucky I didn't get fired. But at the same time I have the worst luck. (Y/n) got taken away from me forever.

She's somewhere in Canada. A prison all the way over there. I wonder if she's happy there. I mean, she's back in her home country. (Just role with it if your aren't)

I'll never see her again.

I drop my pencil and take a look at the clock. 11:59

About lunch time. A few seconds later the clock dings, signalling lunch hour.

I make my way towards the train station. I see Hajime, Kiji, Kenshirou, and Mitsuru waiting as well.

"Going to the food court Monkey?" Kiji asks me. Normally I'd retort back to him but I have so much on my mind right now.

Later all 5 of us just had lunch together. They talked about upcoming meetings and such.

"Monkey." I look up at my coworkers.

"What do you want?" I growl.

"Your little ex girlfriend is coming back." Kiji says simply.

I look up at him instantly.

"What!?" I'm so shocked.

"The prison she was sent too after you both got caught, she managed to get herself transferred. She had herself transferred to multiple prisons. Now she's getting sent back to Nanba Prison. She will be in my 'care'." I look at him shocked.

"Really?! Are you serious?! She's coming back?!" I yell, wanting this confirmed before I get my hopes up.

They all nod. I couldn't help but smile. We wouldn't see each other often. She would be in a different building but she's coming back.

I can see Kiji smile. Mitsuru is smiling along with him. Kenshirou nods at me, in his own way showing his happiness. I even saw Hajime's lips twitch into a small smile.

I can't believe this. She's coming back. We wouldn't be able to continue our relationship. That sucks but...I get to see her again. Probably not anytime soon, but...maybe at the New Years Tournament. Ya!

Even though we can no longer be together, I just want to see her. See her one last time so then I could lock her into my heart forever.

'(Y/n)....I love you.'