Cat x Reader: Files

Guys just a few more hours until dubbed episode 3 of season 2!! I don't know if I'll make it......I need to see Mao like.....NOW.

"Oi! Why am I here?" You ask as you watch your boyfriend dig in a box of.....you don't even know what that is.

"I need help Nya! If the supervisor finds out I lost the files then I'm for sure fired!" He panics.

"I doubt you'd be fired." You try and calm down your boyfriend as you pet his head-something he likes.

"You don't know that. Plus I'm the deputy supervisor, I have as much responsibility as the supervisor. Well....almost as much but a lot more than the other guards Nya." Mao hugs you and cries.

You sigh and rub circles on his back.

"It will be fine. You don't need to worry. I'll help you." You spoke softly. Almost immediately, Mao is smiling, sitting on the floor, digging around in a few boxes.

"You're the best. You can start by checking the file cabinets I'll check the boxes." Mao points over to the filing cabinets.

"Sure." You nod-even though he can't see it-and walk over to one of the filing cabinets.

You kept glancing back at Mao though. Wait, his tail. That's what you kept glancing back at.

"Why are you looking at me every few seconds? I try to ignore it but now you got me worried Nya...." Mao turns towards you.

"Sorry it's just that," You leave the files and go towards your boyfriends tail. "Why does this thing move?" You ask as you grab a hold of his swaying tail.

"H-hey! Don't just touch anything you want!" Mao whines. You giggle and let go.

"Fine I'm sorry." You kiss his cheek.

Based this OneShot after this part in the manga👇🏼

Hope you enjoyed!