Nico x Reader: Yandere

Special One Shot. I normally just do regular one shots but for this I decided to make both Nico and Reader Yandere.

Now before you get all excited of requesting for Yandere or any kind of deer then I ask if you to please read the "request" chapter. It explains the rules of requesting. That is all enjoy~

•Reader POV•

I stood in the mess hall with my boyfriend Nico.

"How was the treatment?" You asked him.

"I didn't like being hooked up to a machine but the medicine is good as usual." He smiles. You smile back. But then you frown when someone comes into view.

"Kaguya." You glare at her. You knew she's just a robot but even so, you didn't like her.

"Don't worry." Nico whispers as he wraps his arms around you, trapping you in a hug.

"I only love you. I would never love anyone else. You belong with me and I belong with you." Nico smiles. It's a different smile. Like a sadistic smile in a way.

"I don't want her around you." You whisper back as you glare at the 'nurse'.

"I see her when I go for my checkups. But don't worry. I don't even like her anyway. Before she was nice but now I have you. You are way better than some cheap robot." Nico has this crazed look in his eyes.

"Really? So I can-?" You look up at him eagerly. Your eyes though, still so crazy.

"Yes." Nico kisses the top of your forehead. He then let's you go and watches with amused look.

"Kaguya." You give her your best fake smile.

"Yes no.8?" Her robotic voice asks you.

"Come with me please." You ten lead her to a dark room.

"What do you need no.8?" She asks yet again.

"I need you gone." You then tear her to pieces. You grabbed the wrench you had hidden away in your prison uniform, and beat her with it. Of course for a robot de couldn't feel pain. But you just didn't want her around.

"Let's see. Your arms are dented. Your legs look like they are missing a few bolts. Your face is off. I think all that's left is to add the water." You smile that creepy smile of yours.

"Oh Nico!" You call out for your boyfriend.

"I have it." He opens the door and hands you a cup of water.

"Goodbye Kaguya. You shouldn't have gotten so close to what's mine." You growl out and poor the water on her face. Well her face was gone, but it only made it easy for the water to get on all the wires.

Soon Kaguya having little electric shocks pop up here and there. Before you knew it, she was gone.

"I took care of Jyugo. Now he won't get new what's mine." Nico wraps his arms around you.

"What did you do?" You asked. Like you didn't already know.

"I got rid of him. The same way I did with Uno and Rock." Nico smiles. You smile align with him.

Capture inmates no. 25 and 8 of building 13. They have committed murder among other inmates. Arrest them immediately!

The announcement came on, the Wardens voice speaking over the intercom.

"I love you. I won't let anyone take you away." Nico strokes your cheek.

"I love you too. I'll kill just to be with you." You lean into his touch.

When people say that Nico and (y/n) are in love and are crazy for each other, they are actually crazy for each other.

I know this sucks but it's the best I could do. Thank you~