Samon x Reader: Mrs. Gokuu

"So why did you bring me here?" You asked the guard.

"I thought you deserved a little treat. It's nice here." He replies.

You give him this blank stare and go back to admiring the court yard.

"I see." You nod.

You looked around and saw a butterfly. It danced with the wind gracefully and gently.

"Mister Gokuu." Your eyes never left that butterfly.

"You can call me Samon if you want." Samon looks at you as he speaks.

"I apologize but I'd rather not. It's not proper." You tear your eyes away from the butterfly and admire the scenery in front of you.

"It's your choice. Was their anything you wanted to ask?" He refers to when you called for his attention.

"Thank you. Yes, their is." You looked at him. His green eyes looked into your (e/c) ones. "I'm interested in knowing if their is a ms.Gokuu." His face heated up.

"Where did that come from? Oh uh no. I'm not really into all that finding romance stuff and never have been since I was born I guess. Why do you ask?" You nearly face palmed at his denseness.

"I'm hoping to be your mrs.Gokuu one day." You spoke bluntly.

He looked at you shocked. His was was blushing red. He was at loss for words.

That stoic face of yours faltered when you let out a light chuckle. "One day, I'm gonna be your wife. I know I will." You look back at the beautiful court yard. A small, beautiful smile graced your lips.

"I-I should take you to your cell." He stutters. Samon walks ahead with you following behind. You raised your hands and look closely at the handcuffs.

"I can see things other people can't." You spoke your thoughts out loud.

"Huh? What does that mean?" Samon looks over his shoulder and gives you a questioning look.

"Nothing." You shake your head and place your cuffed hands back down.

It's true, you can see things others can't. Some people can see death, some can see the future, but few people have talents like those. Your is different and no one would believe it.

'I can see the red string of fate.' You thought. You turned your gaze to look at your right hand, at the pinky finger. In others eyes, they just see your finger. In your eyes, you see a red string tied neatly in a bow. The long end expands to the man informs of you. The red string tied in a neat bow on his left pinky finger.

'For many years, I've wondered where this string lead to. Now, in this country with this man, I know.' You smiled at your own thoughts.

So......want a part 2?