Jyugo x Reader: Murderer pt.2

It's been probably about 3 months since you've met your cellmates.

Were you friends? No.

Did you want to be? No.

Do you still intend to kill Jyugo? Yes.

You stood on the roof of building 13. Leaning on the railings, you let the cold air hit your face.

"I thought I'd find you here." A familiar voice.

Lazily looking over your shoulder, you see Jyugo standing a few feet behind you.

Turning around, you ignore him and continue to look and listen to the ocean waves.

"I can't figure you out." Jyugo starts. You heard footsteps and you already knew it was him. You didn't move when he leaned on the railing beside you.

"Why does that concern you?" You ask monotone.

"I don't know. It just does. You're hard to read and I can never know what you're thinking." He looks at you out of the corner of his eye.

"I can say the same about you Jyugo. Tell me, why do you take interest in me? For the past few months you have been looking at me a lot." You stare at the ocean floor.

He blushes pink. "Uh well-you see I.." He stutters.

You glance at him and smirk.

"Do you like me?"

Jyugo just stiffens up and stares at the ground a bit afraid and embarrassed.

"Yeah." He nods after awhile.

Your mouth parts open slightly, your eyes once again dull and lifeless-only showing sadistic amusement-the wind blew gently. It only gave you a more scary effect. Not that you had to try. It was just natural.

'I can use this to my advantage. I can use his feelings to avenge my brother.' You thought happily.

You have been quite for awhile. It worried Jyugo so he nervously looked back up at you to face your gaze.

His eyes widen.

It wasn't because he saw your little evil state. No. It was because, he saw you smile.

You had a soft smile on your usual cold face. Your eyes glossed with warmth, happiness, and love.

"I like you too Jyugo." You spoke.

Jyugo looked around happily but nervously. He began stuttering.

~Happy Ending~

"Be my boyfriend? I mean uh- I be your girlfriend? No! What I mean is-" To shut him up, you pressed your lips on his, in a gentle kiss.

You're lips....Jyugo didn't expect them to be so...soft and warm.

He kissed back after a few seconds. He held you closely and protectively.

'I'll admit....being his girlfriend...won't be so bad.' You thought.

Yeah, you we're beginning to rethink using his feelings to avenge your brothers death.

~Sad Ending~

"Be my boyfriend? I mean uh- I be your girlfriend? No! What I mean is-" To shut him up, you pressed your lips on his, in a gentle kiss.

After a few seconds, he kissed back, held you closely and protectively.

He then broke the kiss with a loud gasp.

He looks down at the butcher knife that is now covered in his blood.

He follows the hand holding the knife. He looks up at you frightened, confused, and heartbroken.

"I don't love you....and I never will." A satisfied, sadistic looks casts down on him.

"We met about two years ago Jyugo. You had escaped from a prison in North Korea. I was visiting the country with my brother. You killed my brother in an alleyway. Ever since, I have devoted my life to finding you. Out of anger I killed innocent lives. I don't regret anything." You smile.

Jyugo tries to stand, but the stab wound you gave him, hit something in him. He didn't know what. But he knew he was dying fast.

He fell to the ground. He was weak. He couldn't talk. Slowly, his eyes started drooping.

The last things he saw, was the guy he remembered as Elf appearing behind you.

It seems the brother he killed, was Elf all along.