Trois x Reader: Honey! Sit!

Warning: Short. Not that short but not as long as I usually make em.

You waited with Honey in your shared cell. Cell 6. You we're both waiting for your boyfriend Trois.

You glanced over at your brother and saw him angrily drawing invisible pictures on the wall in a far corner.

Trois left the cell because Kiji pulled him out to chat with him about fixing a game in Nico's arcade room over in building 13.

He should be returning any second now.

Then, the cell door opened and Trois walked in, Kiji closing the cell door and walking away.

"Honey, I'm home." Trois smiles.

"Do I look like I care!?" Honey snaps.

"I wasn't talking to you." Trois sweat drops.

"Dumb big brother." You mumbled as you got up and went to go hug your boyfriend, Trois.

"Damn you Trois! Why did you have to date my sister!" Honey yells at Trois.

"Why did I have to be put in the same cell as you?" You sweat dropped at your brother.

"Hey now. If you hadn't been put here then we most likely wouldn't have met." Trois kisses your head.

"True. I love you Trois." You lean up to kiss his lips.

"I love you too." He leans down slightly. Your lips met. It ticked Honey off.

"I'll kill you!"

"Honey! Sit!" You demand. Your brother does so.