Samon x Reader: Him pt.1

"Samon." You spoke up.

"What is it?" He looks away from his paperwork to give you his attention. His eyes settle on what you are holding, and his green hues widen. Panic and surprise fully seen in his state.

"Why do these exist?" You hold up some cuffs. They weren't just any cuffs though. They were the ones Enki Gokuu brought. The ones he made.

"Where did you get those?" He gets up in a rush and tries to grab them but you stepped back.

"I found them hidden away in the underground level. I was giving the inmates their meal when I came across these. These aren't the only ones. I found a lot more down their in a closet. Right in the abandoned office." You locked the door so Samon doesn't have a way of escaping. He would most likely to do that to hide the cuffs elsewhere.

Samon didn't know what to say. What was he supposed to say?

"We got rid of all these when he was arrested. We got rid of everything that was his. Well almost everything. One, because you're still here. I wanted to get rid of you too but apparently that's murder. I thought of it as disposing the trash." You shrug your shoulders. You hide the cuffs behind your back. It was best that way. Samon has a less of a chance to get them from you.

"Oh yeah. Two, we still have like a box load of these. I also found a few lifeless rag dolls down their. That's three things that still exist. The only thing that should still exist around here is you. Why do we have cuffs and rag dolls from him?"

"I can explain." He raises his arms in surrender.

"What is their to explain? We got rid of all these things. You obviously hid them. You just can't let your brother go can you?" You lean against the door.

He grids his teeth but doesn't answer.

"It's understandable that you still love your brother. Even after what he had done, you just can't help but keep a little bit of him as a memory. Make it go through your skull that he is dead to us now! It's because of him people talk about this prison. Talk about building 5! I can't take the rumours anymore Samon." You glare at the taller male.

-----
You are a guard at Nanba Prison. Your designated building is building 5. Also known as The Traitorous Building Five.

You used to work under Enki Gokuu. Samon was sort of a friend to you. However, you took a bit of a dislike to him. You always admired Enki.
-----
"Sometimes I wonder why I haven't quit yet." You grumble. Samon looks at you surprised.

"Are you that disloyal to your job? You want to quit only because he isn't here anymore!?" Samon yells at you.

"Disloyal? I wouldn't say that. The prison has just gotten dull since he was arrested. Before so many correctional officers worked so hard to surpass him. You and I were one of them. However, the day he was apprehended was the day the prison became dull. It didn't help either when you got promoted to Supervising Officer of building 5." In anger, he grabs the collar of your uniform and glares at you.

"If you're saying I'll pull the same shit he did then say it to my face!" He growls loudly.

"You're gonna kill an inmate here just like him." You smile slyly.

"Shut your mouth (Y/n)!" He shouts as he pulls you closer. You weren't phased at all.

"You said if I was saying it, then I should just come out and say it. It must be difficult for the Warden. You work here. You're often in her office too. It's obvious she has you there a lot to keep an eye on you. She doesn't trust you." Samon shoved your back. Your back hit the wall with a thud and you fell to the floor.

"That only proves my point even more. You pushed a lady. That could lead to a very bad reputation for you y'know. But I suppose you don't care. After all, he didn't care when his reputation was ruined." You stand up.

"Get out." Samon growls. You give him this curious look. The sly smile never left your face though.

"Sure whatever. My lunch break is only in a few minutes anyways." You unlock the door and open it. Before you walk out, you didn't even look at him as you spoke.

"I won't tell anyone about these cuffs and those rag dolls. You're secret is safe with me." At that Samon looks at you a little relieved.

"However, if trouble rises, the blame is all on you. After all, he is Enki. He could practically escape whenever he wants. He may not even be alone." You then left, closing the door behind you.

"He might not even be alone? I doubt it. Anyone who worked for him got arrested too. Unless, she is helping him too." Samon says his thoughts out loud.

"It is a possibility. Then again, even (Y/n) wouldn't go that far. No matter how much of a sadistic, psychopathic bitch she is, I doubt she would go THAT far. I hope." Samon then went back to his paperwork.

After a moment, he stops working. He puts the pencil down and places his hand over his heart.

"Why do I have to love someone like you (Y/n)." He said out loud with a love struck smile on his face.

Welp, even if you do push his buttons from time to time, he still adores you and hopes to make you his wife one day.