Hajime x Reader: Secretary

•Reader POV•

You sat with the Warden in her office.

"Hey (y/n). How about we go on a date?" Samon suggested. Oh ya that's right. He's here too.

"No Monkey." I reply bluntly. He's been flirting with me since I started at Nanba prison. I worked alongside Warden Hyakushiki (did I spell that right?) as her personal secretary AND childhood friend.

"One day you will say yes." He said as the doors opened.

I saw Momoko(?) shift in her seat and try to look at serious as possible.

"Warden Hyakushiki, I have the reports of the inmates; Prison 13, cell 13." The bald man said.

"Go on." The Warden said.

The man started going on about each inmates reason for escaping prison, and reason as to not escape from prison.

"I understand now! He needed the money for his wheelchair bound girlfriend. So he did whatever it took to pay her hospital bills. Even if it meant breaking out of prison." Monkey exclaimed.

"You have quite the imagination don't you." The man you now know as Hajime, said a bit annoyed.

"What am I wrong?!" Samon yells angrily and confused.

"Oh course you are." Hajime replies.

"I would have had way more better guesses that those Monkey. And I've only been here for two weeks." You mumbled the last part with a sigh.

"And you are?" Hajime questions.

"(Y/n). (Y/n) (l/n). The Wardens personal secretary. Nice to meet you Ha-ji-me." You insisted on saying all the syllables in his name.

"I see. I welcome you to Nanba Prison." He nods his head at you as a greeting.

"Thank you." You say.

"Hajime, please continue." The Warden says.

Soon Hajime finishes up with his report and takes his leave.

"Monkey," You call for his attention. He looks at you hopefully, probably thinking that your finally gonna say yes to go on a date with him. "Get out." You say bluntly.

He sulks but does so anyway.

"What was that for?" You friend Momoko, who happens to be 3 years older than you, questions.

"I got sick of his flirting. Besides, I have some questions about that Hajime guy." You saw Momoko stiffen up and blush lightly at his name.

"Ask away." She says. You raise an eyebrow but don't question it. The air was thick. The tension in the room was thick. You could cut a knife through it. The aura is strong and dangerous. Someone is gonna die, in this room, in only a few seconds.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Do you like him?" You smirk evilly.

*whack!*

Your on the ground, holding your throbbing, aching head.

"D-don't ask such stupid questions!" Momoko lost her tough girl voice.

"Ow! Sheesh! Sorry! Just askin." You pout as you sit back in your chair, next to her desk.

"I'm going for a walk. Finish up the paper work." Momoko says as she gets up and leaves her office.

"On it!" You call. After the doors shut, you sigh.

'Hajime huh? I can see why she likes him. He's cool, he knows when to be serious, he isn't annoying like a certain monkey, his voice is nice and deep. He's strong too. He's...Hajime.

'I probably freaked him out by sounding out his name. No wonder Momoko calls me a sadist.' You sulk in a corner.

•Hajime POV•

'I wonder when I'll have to go back to the Wardens office. (Y/n) is pretty interesting.' I thought as I walked into my designated building, only to hear the alarm go off. Prison breakers.

"Of course this happens when I leave the Wardens office!"