Kenshirou x Reader: Miracle

"Woof!" You smirked.

"Enough!" Kenshirou yells at you.

Kenshirou is a pretty chill dude, however when it comes to you, that cool begins to leave his system.

"Awe. Is the dog upset?" You teased with a smirk.

"It's a miracle I haven't killed you yet." Kenshirou growls.

"Its because I'm just wittle owd me." You smile 'innocently'.

"The real miracle is how you got hired." Kenshirou sighed.

"So Kenshirou, Samon wanted me to tell you that he's stopping by your building tomorrow." You sat down on his office couch.

"Thanks for letting me know. Now if that's all you came to tell me then I have to ask you to please leave." Kenshirou opens his office door.

"Y-you're kicking me out?!"

"I have important paperwork to do."

"Since when is paperwork not important?" You sigh as you reluctantly get up from the soft couch.

"Exactly." He simply replies. You trudge your way out the door with a pout.

"Hey! Give it back!" Kenshirou chases after you.

"Only if you can catch me!" You smile as you turn a corner.

"I'm being serious (Y/n)! Where are you?" Kenshirou calls as he begins to walk, looking in various directions hoping to find you.

You stay quiet and hold the hat closer to you.

"Ah!" You yelp as you're suddenly picked up by the back of your collar.

"I caught you. Now give me the hat." He holds out a hand as he holds you up with ease.

"Woof!" You smile as you peck your boyfriends lips and place the hat on his head.

"Do you know what else is a miracle?"

"What?"

"That you actually returned my feelings when I confessed." Kenshirou kisses your temple, setting you gently on the ground.

Kenshirou and (Y/n)'a relationship is I suppose different from others. I mean, every relationship is different but these two, they bicker a lot but that's just how things work. Honestly, it's a miracle that no matter how different they are from one another, they still remain so perfectly together.