Samon x Reader: Tail

You watched your coworker. I'm sorry. I mean you watched his TAIL.

"Quit staring at it!" He yells at you frustrated.

"I can't help it Monkey. I can't help but wonder..." You trail off with a thoughtful look on your face.

Samon blushed at your cute, thinking face and looked away. He attempted to hide his blush but people saw it. They just didn't comment. You saw it too. You just didn't bother because that's not really the important thing right now. His tail. That is the important thing.

"What is with you and my tail?" He sighs.

Hajime just ignores you two and smokes his cigarette. Kiji scolds Hajime for smoking in a non-smoking area. Kenshirou is just typing away at his laptop. Mitsuru is doing whatever Mitsuru does. Mao just left to go back to his designated building, building 2.
Yamato is off somewhere, working out. And Seitarou is back at building 13, most likely checking security cameras.

"I'm sorry. It's just....I can't help but wonder if it's real." Samon looks at you like your crazy. Before he can answer though, you continue.

"I mean.....I know it's an attachment. I remember seeing you take it off when all us guards went to Mitsuru's party. But.....it's just that is sways when you move. It even sways back and forth. On its own. It does that when your happy. Well sometimes it does anyway." You point out, still watching the tail sway around.

"So the mystery is if my tail is real or not." He sweat drops.

"Yeah pretty much. I even see it shiver when your cold. Sometimes it even just wraps around yourself when you get bored." You try and grab the swaying tail.

"I'm just gonna let you wonder." Samon smiles as he watches as you try and grab his red tail.

'She's just like Mao. When he's feeling playful he likes to bat at my tail like a cat. (Y/n) make sit look cuter though.' Samon blushes as he just continues doing his paperwork in the guard room.

It's a normal day for the guards. Hajime getting pissed off and smoking where he's not supposed too. Kiji scolding Hajime for smoking somewhere he's supposed too, also doing his make up once in awhile. Kenshirou trying to keep his crush on the Warden a secret from everyone; even though it's very obvious. Mitsuru being full of energy. Yamato working out and being with his horse. Seitarou trying to calm Hajime down when pissed off, cleaning, sometimes even cooking. Samon commenting on Seitarou being Nanba's house wife. You laughed. You and Samon got yelled at by Hajime for 'bullying' Seitarou. Yup. A regular day for the guards. Of and Mao is off somewhere, planning his next move on getting you and Samon together ❤️