Hajime x Reader: A day in the life of the Sugoroku's!

"C'mon Hajime! Just sign them!" You wined towards the man in charge of building 13; Hajime Sugoroku.

"I don't have time for that right now. Go get Yamato to sign it." He grumbles at his desk.

You pout then an idea comes to mind. It's something you wouldn't normally do so this will definitely throw him off guard.

Pouting, you go up beside Hajime and rest your head on his shoulder. Hajime looks up from his paperwork and looks  at you suspiciously.

"Please daddy?" You give him innocent eyes.

Hajime almost falls out of his chair but-sadly-was able to gain balance.

"(Y/n).....where did you learn that?" He grabs your face by cupping your cheeks and bring you closer to him. Almost like he's inspecting you if you still have some innocence in you.

"Hitoshi and I have been reading this new manga. It's got some pretty kinky stuff if you ask me." You say innocently towards your older brother.

You are (Y/n) Sugoroku. The younger sister of Haime Sugoroku and the older sister of Hitoshi Sugoroku. You're at the age of 25, while Hajime is at 29, and Hitoshi at 22. Just like Hitoshi, you like to visit your brother while he's at work. But since both of your brothers work at Nanba, you have two people to visit! Right now you just need Hajime to sign a form for you to leave on a class trip. Yeah, your retaking your junior high classes. You're not the only one though. A few other adults your age are retaking junior high.

"Why don't you ask Hitoshi to sign your damn form?" Hajime sighs.

"It has to be from someone older. Hitoshi is younger than me so it won't count." You say as if is the most obvious thing in the world.

"So? How is your school gonna know Hitoshi is older than you? You might as well find some random guy off the street to sign it for you." Hajime goes back to his paperwork.

You pout but then another genius plan comes to mind.

"Alright. On my way over here I did get cat-called by some guy with a red tail. He was kinda cute. Looked like a monkey but still cute." You made sure that your older brother heard everything you said.

Immediately, Hajime blocking his office door, preventing you from leaving.

"That an monkey did what?!" He yells pissed.

"He Cat-called me. I've never actually met him before but he seemed kinda cute and I think that was his way of flirting with me." You blinked innocently.

Your older brother was BOILING mad like holy *shit*!

"That an monkey. I'll kill him! Don't leave this room!" Hajime growls put as he slams the door on his way out.

You stand their blinking a few times, 'I think I just got Samon is a lot of trouble.' You sweat dropped.

The next day you heard that Samon had to be rushed to the hospital. The medical staff at Nanba Prison couldn't do anything to help Samon so they had no choice but to send him to an actual hospital in Tokyo. Must have been a long ride in the helicopter.

You looked over at Nanba Prison from the apartment you share with your brothers. It's just you and Hitoshi in the apartment at the moment.

"Geez brother is crazy strong." Hitoshi sighs. He has the day off.

"Yeah. I wonder if Samon will be.....alive." You sweatdropped.

I will get to work on the requests! I just had this idea and I couldn't resist so ya XD