13 x Reader: Cellmates

"Man! So tired!" You groan as you literally roll out of bed. You landed with a light thud and two groans emerged from the floor.

"Can you get off me?" Jyugo asks.

"Sorry." You roll off of him.

"Yesterday when you said that you might just roll out of bed, you were serious." Rock sweat drops.

"Yup. It's a good thing I have bottom bunk." You say, still on the floor.

"Yeah good for you but I forgot I had top bunk." Jyugo stretches his muscles.

"At least you were (Y/n)'s soft landing." Nico piped up happily.

"True. But it was still funny how you just fell out of bed Jyugo! And your top bunk!" Uno laughs.

Before Jyugo can say something back, you beat him to the cut.

"When do we go for breakfast? I'm hungry." You sit up lazily.

"Now your speaking my language." Rock says as he picks you up with ease.

"Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba!" Nico sings.

"Was that the lion king?" (Y/n) smiles amused.

"Yup!" Nico smiles. All five inmates laugh with happiness and joy. But then 'joy-killer' comes by.

"Alright it's time for breakfast. Get a move on punks!"

"Okay Hajime." You and the boys say in your chibi forms.

•In The Mess Hall•

"Wow look." (Y/n) points over at a few boys only 3 tables away from them.

"Yeah what about it?" Jyugo asks bored.

"Are you serious Jyugo? They look new here." (Y/n) sighs.

"Yeah. And new inmates means new chances to bet magazines and gamble." Uno smiles mischievously.

"I wonder if they like anime." Nico smiles from beside (y/n).

"Do you think they're up to a fight?" Rock cracks his knuckles.

"You know we're not to fight in the mess hall." Uno says.

"I know. I just mean to fight when we get outside for fresh air." Rock goes back to eating.

"I'll gamble with them later. Right now I'm teaching Jyugo how to play poker." Uno says as he gets out a deck of cards.

"Okay. So just me and (y/n) then?" Nico grabs your hand hopefully.

"Yup!" You smile and together you walk hand in hand towards the new inmates of building 13.

•With The Boys At Table•

Jyugo, Uno and Rock all stare at Nico and (Y/n).

"...Nico sure knows how to get (Y/n) to himself sometimes." Rock says.

"Yeah. It kinda pisses me off." A tick mark appears on Uno's head.

"Really? Why?" Jyugo asks.

"Quit faking your jealously too Jyugo. We can read you like an open book." Uno deadpans.

"...you caught me." Jyugo sighs.

"You really do suck at everything Jyugo." Rock comments.

•With Nico and (Y/n)•

"Here. You can have this." Inmate 1 says as he pulls out a manga.

"What is it?" (Y/n) leans over the table to get a closer look.

"It's a new manga. It just released a few days ago." Inmate 3 says.

"Were not big fans of Manga and Anime so you guys can have our manga and anime dvd's if you want." Inmate 2 offers as he pulls out a lot more stuff.

"Thank you! You guys are the best!" Nico and (Y/n) yell happily with stars in their eyes.