Musashi x Reader: Puppy Musashi! Pt.1

Ever since the tournament you've missed your buddy Musashi. He's been put in the underground cell of building 4 and isn't exactly allowed to leave. You we're cell mates but you did stay in the cell across from his before he was you know, locked up even more.

"Kenshirou!" You called for said guard as he walked by.

"Yes? What is it no.8?" He stops to look at you.

"Are you going to the underground cell? To see Musashi?" You ask.

"Yes I am. Now if that is all then I will be leaving now." The guard starts walking away.

"Wait! Take me with you!" You shout almost desperately.

"No." He says.

"I'll tell my sister!" At this Kenshirou freezes.

You're (Y/n) Hyakushiki. Little sister of Momoko Hyakushiki. You got arrested and went to a prison elsewhere, but when Momoko heard about you being a prisoner, she immediately requested for you to be shipped to Nanba Prison.
If you want to be visited by your sister, all you gotta do is request it, and you get it. She comes to you. Of course Kenshirou could just ignore your request but you could always ask another guard. In other words, you have the upper hand.

"Let's go." He sighs a she opens your cell door.

"Banzai!" You jump out happily.

'I'm gonna see Musashi again.' You thought happily.

Don't' worry I'll be making a part 2 for this. Also for the Jyugo x Reader: Murderer OneShot, I will be making it a two shot. I don't know when I'll update part 2 to that but I'll get to it. Seriously guys tho, can you please not request for part 2's on ONESHOTS. I'm willing to make a part 2 when I want to but if it's a OneShot and you request for it to be a 2shot, then please don't. If you don't see an authors note saying 'I will be making this a twoshot' or 'part 2 will be out soon!' then I won't be making it a two shot. I'm willing to do 2shots but that's only if I want. It's hard making these oneshots guys. At first it was easy because I thought no one was gonna read them but now that I have like 20k reads, I try very hard to make them good so you guys can enjoy them and it's a lot of work. I mean come on guys, I'm almost at 70 parts on this book, it's pretty hard trying to come up with different oneshots for everyone so ya XD don't worry, Dia-chan still has some ideas and she will get more~

Anyways, like I said I will make a part 2 for this but for now, Enjoy~