Kiji x Reader: Sick Boyfriend

"Quit sneezing." You stepped back.

"Shut your trap!" He yelled in a raspy voice, followed by a coughing fit.

"How did you get sick anyway." You sighed as you sat on your boyfriends bed.

"Don't act like you don't know." He glared at you before groaning from his headache.

"Alright. Alright. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you though." You smiled apologetically at the sick guard in bed.

"I'm running out eye shadow. I could use a new brand of lipstick, but it HAS to be the same colour. Also I wouldn't mind a trip to the salo-"

"Shut YOUR trap Kiji." You slapped your hand over his mouth.

In the relationship Kiji seems more like the girl while (Y/n) seems more like the guy. They preferred it this way though.

"Alright fine. I suppose you're gonna make it up to me by playing nurse for me~?" Kiji winks at you.

"......You are spending way too much time with no.82 and no.3." You sighed.

"They told me that would work." Kiji pouts as he turns away from you.

"I'm gonna ignore that. Now here, you gotta take your medicine." You reached for a bottle of medicine. Pouring the liquid into the bottle cap, you hand it over to your sick boyfriend.

"I can't believe I have to drink this." Kiji almost gags at the smell of it.

"Get it over with. It will be done faster if you do." You leave his room to go get some water bottles.

When you get back, you see Kiji making a face of disgust. You chuckled as you walked over to his bedside.

"That tasted so horrible." Kiji clicks his tough a few times, in an attempt to get rid of the taste.

"Now you know how I felt when you FORCED me to drink the same medicine when I became sick." You deadpanned. Kiji flinched,

"I didn't think it would be THIS bad." He mumbles before coughing a bit more.

"Lay down. You should rest now. I already called in sick for both of us so you don't have to worry about work." You made him lay down, putting the nice, warm, soft blanket over him.

"Thank you darling." He pulls you into a hug, ignoring your struggles.

"No problem but let go. You're gonna make me sick." You give up on getting out of his hold, knowing full well that you have no chance against him.

"If you get sick then I'll take care of you." He replies before falling asleep. You're planning to move out of hi arms when he falls asleep but the sound of his steady heart beat was like a lullaby to you.

-A Few Hours Later-

"Darling." A voice whispers.

Waking up with a soft yawn, you flutter your eyes and meet the canary yellow hues of your boyfriend.

"Hey. Are you feeling an better?" You rub your tied eyes.

"A little bit. Thank you though." He kisses your forehead.

"Did you wake me up just to say thank you?" You deadpan.

"Quit complaining." He grumbles but smiles. You roll your eyes but smile with him.

Their is a peaceful silence when Kiji decides to break it.

"By the way, once I am fully healthy again, I am still having you play nurse for me."

"Whatever. Just don't expect me to be wearing a short, tight, dress." You snuggle closer to him.

This has been bugging me for awhile....

......I really wanna make a 'Hajime and Samon Yaoi' book. I actually ship them XD hawt