Uno x Reader: Instinks of a Killer

"Who's that?" Uno points over at a table far in the corner. His friends look in the direction.

"They look new." Nico comments.

"What if it's that murderer that's been slicing and dicing up people for the past year?" Rock questions.

At that, Uno freezes. He pales greatly.

"Mur-der-der?" He says slowly.

"I heard from Hajime that this murderer, is female." Jyugo randomly comments.

"A girl?" Uno asks excited.

Before his friends can say anything, Uno is already off to talk to you.

"Hey there." Uno places an arm around your shoulders.

"Piss off. I can still kill you with this spoon." You threaten monotone.

And then theirs Uno, running away crying, terrified.

------Time-Skip------

"Hello again (Y/n)." Uno sits down beside you.

"Now what?" You growl out. You've been at Nanba for months and ever since your first week at Nanba, Uno has yet to leave you alone. It's irritating.

"Relax I just wanna talk. I won't be able to do that if you keep threatening me though." Uno's smile turns into a deadpan look.

"Just do your thing before I get even more bored." You sigh. Uno smiles.

"Alright. Well, here!" Uno pulls out a flower. Your favourite flower to be exact.

"Where did you....it's a (f/f)." You look at him with little shock. You were surprised but, you just didn't really know how to react to something like this.

"You like it? It look awhile and A LOT of begging, but Seitarou was able to get me flower seeds. It was pretty hard to get though." Uno extends the flower to you.

"(F/f).....their so hard to find. Even when you can find them in stores....their so expensive." You look at the flower in marvel.

You didn't see it, but Uno smiled and lightly blushed at the happiness on your face. To others, they may not see you actually show emotion. With Uno, he can tell by reading the small expressions you give out and little habits you can't even notice yourself.

"It's yours." He gently grabs your hand and places the flower in your grasp gently.

'Her hands...they're so soft for someone like her.' He thought.

"Thank you." Uno heard you whisper.

"Huh?"

"Thank you. I'm so....happy." You whisper as you hold the flower closer to you.

"For someone who has the instincts of a professional killer....she's so cute.' Uno thought as he felt himself blush.