Hajime x Reader: Me?

•Reader POV•

I stood in the flower field, on the island where Nanba Prison stands. I'm in my write dress. It seemed appropriate. I got the day off from work and the day is nice. Not to warm, not to chilly, just perfect. To make my day off even more perfect, two Supervisors at Nanba also got the day off, and they are standing right in front of me, only a few feet away.

"Be my girlfriend." Hajime bowed down with a single (favourite flower). I was taken back by this. I never thought he'd do, or even say, such a thing. Wait...is that-it is. Oh my gosh! He's blushing.

"Be MY girlfriend." Samon bows down with a whole bouquet of (favourite flowers).

They're both still in Nanba uniform but I don't care.

I can see Hajime look at Samon shocked. Samon smirks at Hajime.

I swear I could see the lightly bolt between them as they glare.

Wow. I never thought that me of all people, would have to chose between two guys. I mean, I never even cared for dating or such feelings. Yeah I've had a few crushes growing up but I was never like those people who cry when they get rejected or get friend zoned. That all seemed...so cheesy. (Author-chan is like that too. I find it so fuckin cheesy that it's gross. Please forgive me!)

"Well." Hajime starts.

"Who?" Samon finishes. I know they're referring to who I want as my boyfriend. I blush at the thought.

"I'm sorry Samon." I smile apologetically at him. He looks at me with wide eyes of shock. The bouquet falls from his grasp, hitting the ground with a slight rattle due to the flowers and wrapping paper holding them in place.

"Too bad monkey." Hajime smirks at him and grabs my hand. Together we walk off, leaving the monkey behind.

•Time Skip•

My arms are wrapped around my boyfriends shoulders. His arms behind himself, hands holding my lower thighs as he carries me. I liked getting piggy back rides. Especially from him. He had this strong yet gentle touch.

"It's nice that we got the day off." I broke the silence as I looked around, at the flower field. 'This is were he confessed.' I thought with a blush.

I received no answer from my man. I rest my head on his shoulder and whisper in his ear,

"What's wrong?"

"Why did you choose me?" I'm taken back.

"What?"

"Seven months ago you chose me over the monkey. Why?" He asks.

I smile gently and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Well I could have chose Samon. I mean, he's strong, cute, has hair." I stopped when Hajime glared at me. I giggled. "Sorry. Also he seems like the kind of person to know how to keep a girl happy."

"Then why?" He asks again.

"Because. I feel safe around you." I say. He stops and glances at me.

"You do?"

"Yes. Your tough, strong, loyal to your job and to me. You try your very best to keep me happy. You don't know it but you do keep me happy. You don't even have to try so hard. Just being around you and spending time with you makes me happy. I chose you because I could trust you. Over the past seven months, you've kept me safe and happy. I chose you," I hoped off his back and made him turn to face me,"because your Hajime. Someone loyal, strong, brave, takes risks, and even every once in a while, a total sweetheart and an adorable dork." You hug him.

"I never would have guessed you thought of me like that. I always thought you'd go for someone like Seitarou. But I'm glad you didn't." He hugs me back. My head lays on his chest.

"(Y/n)?" He strokes my head gently.

"Yeah?" I gave him my attention.

"Thank you. Thank you for choosing me."

Yes. I know Hajime-San is a little OOC but I just had his cute idea and I could resist. Rip Samon XD im sorry I rejected you