Cat x Reader: Thank You

I'm getting attached to the Kawaii neko okay~?

"(Y/n)-Senpai." Cat looks at you with pleading eyes.

"Kiji that's enough. Just let him be." You put a hand on the birds shoulder.

"Aren't you bothered by this? He's speaking rudely about Samon and that incident a few years ago." Kiji practically yells at you.

"I am bothered but you shouldn't hurt him. Because if you do, I'll kill you." Venom drips from every word. Kiji steps back but glares at Cat once more before crossing his arms with a "hmp!"

"Let's go Cat." You grab him roughly by the collar and drag him out of the guard meeting area. (No not the guard room. I mean the chill area.)

"Ow! (Y/n)-senp-ah!" Cat yelps as you throw him against a wall. He struggles to get up due to sore muscles from the impact.

"Jeez! You don't know when to shut your mouth do you?" You put your hands on your hips and close your eyes, Cat immediately understanding that your annoyed.

"Sorry. But it's true! The rumours are still going around the world, around each prison! And how do we know if we can trust Samon-Senpai when he shares the same blood as that murderer!?" Cat defends himself from the ground.

"We can trust Samon because he isn't like his brother. You've never met Enki Gokuu before, but I have. Enki and Samon, are nothing alike. Trust me." You look at the neko in the eyes. His eyes widen but then he averts his gaze, elsewhere.

"I trust you." He mumbles. You smile.

"Good." You stand up straight and extend a hand to him. All he does is stare at it confused.
"Well? Do you plan to stay there all day or do you plan to go out and have lunch with me?"

"Lunch nya." Cat smiles as he takes your hand, helping him to his feet.

"Well then, shall we get going?" You look at the slightly taller male.

"Yeah." Together you walk off, heading towards the train station.

"By the way, (y/n)-Senpai...thank you." He smiles at you.

"For what?"

"Just thank you. That's all I have to say." He turns away from you. You look at him suspiciously before waving it off as for it's kinda normal of your friend to be...strange. But then again, you like that.

Requests?
(Please remember to read the "Requests?" chapter to understand the 'rules' of requesting)