Mitsuru x Reader: 2nd?

"Well if it isn't the Sugoroku siblings." Mitsuru appears around the corner of the doorway to Hajime's office.

"Hello Mitsuru." Hitoshi smiles kindly.

"What do you want?"

"Be nice." Hajime lightly smacks the back of your head.

"Why the hell are you here?" Hajime asks Mitsuru.

"So you can be blunt but I can't?" You exclaim.

-----
Yeah...this is pretty much how it's always like with the three siblings.
-----

"I need to borrow your sister for a bit." Mitsuru points over at you.

You just stare at his finger. He swayed it around mindlessly. He then took notice of you just staring at it. Just staring. You're brothers took notice and sweat dropped.

Mitsuru purposely swayed his finger around. Your eyes follows it. Mitsuru smiled.

A tick mark appeared on Hajime's heard.

"Just take her before she does something weird." Hajime shoves you two out of his office.

"Well anyways, I wanted to ask when you wanted to go on our second date." Mitsuru starts.

You look up at your almost boyfriend. Yeah things are kinda complicated.

"I'm not sure. Sorry but I'm not really good with these kinds of things so.." You trail with an awkward smile.

"It's cool. I'm no good with this stuff either. I think we should decided when though. If we don't we won't ever go on that date." Mitsuru joked.

You smiled.

"I could try to get the day off this Thursday. I didn't take my day off last time to in pretty sure the Warden will be okay with me deciding this once when I get the day off." You wonder out loud.

"That's great. I can speak with her too. I'll do my best to get the two of us that day off." Mitsuru kisses your forehead. You blush and smile.

"Thank. By the way, did the Warden get rid of those valentine magazines yet?" You ask.

"She threw them out two days ago. Well, that's what she told me. I know where she keeps the secret stash though." Mitsuru smiles.

"Such a dork she is." You mumble with a light laugh.

"True but I could say the same for you." Mitsuru remarks.

"You're lucky I love you." You pout.

"Yeah...I really am." Mitsuru hugs you closely.