Samon x Reader: Breakfast

The alarm rang loudly. His hand lazily raised to turn off the alarm clock. Thankfully, someone beat him to it.

"Good morning Monkey." You smile.

Lazily, he lifts himself up from the bed he shares with you.

"Morning. Can I just sleep a little longer? Please?" Samon asks as he huddled up in the blanket again.

"You have work. I also made breakfast already so it would be best to eat before it gets cold." You try and convince him.

"Is there eggs? You know I like eggs." Samon mumbles.

"Yup. Even some toast, bacon, and some pancakes." You count your fingers as you list the food you made for breakfast.

"What else?" He asks. He knows you made more food. You always make lots of food, even when it's just the two of you.

"Come down and you'll see." You giggle. "I'm gonna be down stairs getting ready to start my day. Come down when your ready." You leave your shared bedroom.

"Hard to believe someone like you, married someone like me." Samon sat up.

-----

"Big meal as always." Samon comments as he walks into the kitchen area.

"Of course. Only when it comes to you." You smile sweetly.

"I'm not sure how I should feel about that." He sweat drops.

"Eat up. You leave for work soon." You walk around the kitchen, setting up things to do the dishes after your meal.

"(Y/n)....I know I've said this before but....we could just have some toast." Samon chooses his words carefully. He knows his wife loves to cook. She cooks so much food just for the two of them, that he's surprised the fridge is never empty.

"Okay. I'll make toast tomorrow." You sit down at the table. "Now what's good with toast? Let's see, we can have eggs, bacon, an omelette and maybe-"

"No." Samon cuts her off. "I mean, we could just have smaller meals. It is just the two of us after all." Samon takes a bite out of his toast.

"It's fine. I really enjoy taking care of you Monkey. It's what I enjoy doing the most." Your smile turns into a worried frown. "Does that bother you?"

"Of course not. Do whatever makes you happy." Samon panics.

"Kay! Want some tea?" You nod happily.

"Sure." Samon smiles. You get up and go make him a nice cup of tea.

'She's been like this ever since high school.' Samon thought with a smile. He couldn't help but adore his wife.

-----

"I'll be going now." Samon puts on his hat and opens the front door, about to take his leave.

"Wait! Don't forget your lunch." You run over to him, holding a nicely wrapped up bento.

"Thanks. Hey where's yours? You have work today don't you?" Samon asks you.

"Ah! I can't believe I forgot." You panic and run back into the kitchen.

"Always worrying about me instead of herself." He chuckles.

You come back a few minutes later. "Thanks for waiting. I feel so stupid." You nervously smile.

"It's fine. And you're not." Samon kisses your forehead. You blush bright red.

He chuckles. "All these years and you still get so flustered up over the affection I give you."

"I-I'm sorry. I'll try not to be so embarrassed anymore." You stutter.

"Don't be sorry. I actually find it very cute. Well, in bed it's a different story. I find it sexy." Samon walks out the door, leaving his very flustered wife to herself.

"Pervert." You pout.

"Love you too!" He calls. You look at his retreating form in slight shock before smiling softly.

"Love you too." You whisper. Samon smiles. He can't hear you, but he knows you said it. You can just be shy and don't feel comfortable speaking so loudly.