Honey x Reader: Caught

"When will it end?!" You yell bored out of your mind.

"Hello (Y/n). You're looking as beautiful as ever." Honey walked in with Trois behind him.

"Hey. So how's your guys fingers from the New Years Tournament?" You snickered.

"Unfortunately they have not been healing well." Trois said as he went to go sit beside you.

"Can I see?" You ask as you lean on his shoulder to get a better look at him finger.

"We realize the wound is small but Kiji insisted we go to the infirmary." Trois says a she holds up a magnifying glass over his 'injury'.

•Honey POV•

'THAT LITTLE PRICK! WHAT DOES HE THINK HES DOING BEING SO CLOSE TO HER?! I ALREADY CALLED DIBS!'

I thought getting pissed off.

•Third Person POV•

"(Y/n), earlier you yelled 'when will it end' and I couldn't help but wonder what it is you meant." Honey says as he comes and sits in front of you.

"Oh that. Yeah I was talking about when the world will end." You replied casually.

"Ah. I see." They reply awkwardly with a sweat drop.

"I'm gonna go get some water." Trois sighed as he was making a move to get up. However, he moved closer to Honey and whispered in his ear

"Tell her before I do." He then got up and left the cell with a guard leading him towards the mess hall.

'WHAT DID THE PRICK SAY TO ME?!' Honey freaked out in his mind.

"Uh Honey? Your have a few....tick marks on your head....also your hair is in arrows again." You sweat drop.

"Sorry. It's just Trois...." He growled at the thought of his best friend. Well, if you could even call them that.

"What did Trois even say?" You asked curiously.

"N-nothing." He stutters with a blush.

"Okay then." You smile and go back to lying on the floor.

There's a moment of silence when,

"Hey Honey. Do you ever wonder who likes you? Like, romantically?" You ask him.

"Yeah. Lately it's been happening a lot. What about you?" He smiles at you.

"Sometimes. Usually I just ignore it though. I mean, what's the point of wondering about it when you don't know what others think? It's honestly just a waste of time." You close your eyes peacefully. You didn't see it but Honey looked like he might have just died by your answer.

"I see. So you don't really care huh?" He asked heartbroken.

"Yeah pretty much. But I think it depends on who the person is. I would care if it were somebody I liked." You opened your eyes lazily as you looked at him.

"Do you like...me?" He points at himself nervously.

"It's about time you caught on!"