Nico x Reader: Games

So I showed my friend a picture of Nico and she said Nico is husband material, she wants to marry him. Lmao. She doesn't watch Nanbaka but she instantly knows Nico is adorable and husband material lol

"Hi (Y/n)! Wanna play some games?" Nico asks excited when you, Liang, Upa and Qi walked into the arcade room.

"You ask that every time I come here. The answer is not gonna change." You walk away as you play on the device Professor Otogi made for you.

-----
You were originally in building 13, cell 13. So you got to participate in the New Years Tournament. You didn't really want anything so when Nico got his device he gave it to you as a goodbye present since after the tournament you got switched to building 5.

You accepted the gift but always played by yourself with it. You didn't play any other in the arcade room and game room. Just the device. Nico was determined to play one game with you.
-----

You kept looking at the screen and pressed buttons as your controls. You didn't know where you are going so of course, you bumped into someone.

Looking up, you noticed a guard from your building, Inori.

"Watch we're you're going inmate." He says as he lies down on the bench says.

"Sorry." You mumble as you go back to your game. This time, walking in a different direction.

"(Y/n), let's play one game together. Please?" You bumped into someone again. You took a guess on who it is.

"No thanks Nico." You attempt to walk away but your pulled into a hug from behind.

"Awe please? Just one game and I promise I won't ask anymore." You stood stiff in his arms.

'Out of all people to have a crush on! Why did it have to be this kid?!' You yell inside your head.

"Fine. Just one game." You turn off the device and place it in your pocket.

"Hooray! Let's go. Theirs this game and I just know you'll love it." Nico pulls you to a machine that has a lot of plushies in it. Those is a claw dangling from up above them.

"What's the objective in this game?" You question bored out of your mind.

"It's easy. You just use this joy stick and this button to control the claw there. You're supposed to try and grab something in this." Nico plays the game once to show you how to do it.

"I see. I also see that Upa did it too." You smirk as you look over at the young child holding a plush of himself.

"So this is where you get those plushies of your from. I wonder if I can gent own Upa." You start to play the game.

--------Small-TimeSkip--------

After awhile of playing you actually had fun playing with your friends.

By the time you had to get taken back to building 5, you had one plush of Jyugo, Uno, Nico, Rock, Upa, Laing, Qi and even Seitarou and Hajime.  Well, you actually had a second one of Nico but no one needed to know that.