Seitarou x Reader: Bully

•Reader POV•

You sat in Hajime's office petting Kuu.

"I wonder when it will happen..." You blushed at the thought of kissing Seitarou.

Seitarou is a great boyfriend. He will hold your hand, brings small gifts to you every once in a while but the problem, after 3 months there have been no kiss.

He was more awkward and didn't know what to do. You're like that too but after 3 months you've grown loser together so you weren't awkward around each other anymore.

"Hello (Y/n). How was your break?" He walks up to you with a smile. You felt a pain in your heart,

'He speaks to me like we're complete strangers.' You thought.

"Good. What about yours? Did the inmates in cell 13 bully you again?" You asked sympathetically.

"It's terrible! They won't stop bullying me! It's high school all over again!" He sobs as he hugs you around your waist.

"It's okay. I've always been told that bullies bully because they are jealous of their victim." You gently say as you bring him into a hug.

"What would they be jealous of anyway? I don't really have anything special that they would want." He says as his sobs quiet down.

"Well you work at the most elite prison in all over the world. You also have more freedom than them."

"I guess. Or they could be jealous because I have you as my girlfriend." He smiled at you. You blushed and looked away.

"Why would they be? I'm just me so why the hell would they-" A finger is put on your lips to shush you up.

"Don't say that. You are you and that's what they want. Before, they didn't bully me but then when you started working here and became my girlfriend they did start bullying me. I'm not sure if I should be happy that I have something others want or if I should be upset that they want you for themselves." He sweat drops.

"I'm not sure how I should feel either." You sweat drop. Both then smile.

•Hajime POV•

I make my way to my office after returning from the Wardens office. Holy crap she's scary. Looks like she murdered Mitsuru.

I felt a shiver go up my spine before I sigh and open the door to my office.

I open my mouth to speak when I open my eyes and see (Y/n) giggling as Seitarou gives her kisses on the lips.

'I'm surprised they didn't break up yet. They're both so awkward you can't even tell if they are together or not.' I thought as I closed the office door and decided to go to the smoke room.

'Might as well leave the love birds to their kiss fest for now. But if it gets anywhere further than kissing I'm making them do 'it' in a cell.' I glared at nothing but the wall. I didn't want what they might do around in my office.

It's unlikely because it's them I'm talking about but still, things can happen between couples. I sigh.