Yamato x Reader: Differences

You walked into the guard room at lunch.

"H-hi." You shyly wave a hand.

"Oh you must be the new guard." A man in heavy make up smiles at you.

"You probably work in building 13 judging by your uniform." A shorter man with a red tail says as he goes back to enjoying his popsicle.

"Hajime Sugoroku is currently with the deputy supervisor of building 13. He should be here shortly." A man with white hair, tied back with pink tips, spoke as he continues to type away at his computer.

"Okay." You nod.

You quietly walk to a far corner in the room and sit in it.

"You're welcome to sit over here." The bird man says.

"N-no thanks. I'm good but thank you." You awkwardly nod in a slight panic.

'Yamato....where are you?' You thought as you sulked in the corner.

You felt the guards eyes look at you, most likely concerned.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! I promise you sir, she will be a fine correctional officer." Yamato laughs as he walks in.

"Damnit Yamato. Do you have to be so loud?" Hajime whines annoyed.

Immediately, your head perks up.

"Yamato..." You trail off.

Yamato turns to the familiar voice and sees you. He then smiles widely and opens his arms. (I'm gonna be honest, autocorrect had "arms" say "ass" XD)

You smile relieved and run into his arms. Yamato strokes your head in an attempt to calm down your slight panic attack.

It's quiet for a moment.

"Huh?!" Kenshirou, Kiji, Samon and Hajime all stare at you two confused.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Meet my wife." Yamato motions over to you.

"H-hi." You wave with a light blush.

"But....how?!" Hajime stutters out.

"There's no way someone as quiet as a mouse like her, can be married to a loud mouth like you!" Samon yells in disbelief.

"This.....isn't possible..." Kiji trails off as he looks at you two in disbelief.

"How in the world does that happen..." Kenshirou mumbles.

You sweat drop as you see the Supervisors huddling together. They are hovering over a white board Kiji got out of nowhere.

"I think they're comparing us in differences." You look up at your husband.

"They're gonna take awhile. Let's go have lunch and see what they have done when we come back. Shall we?"

"Sure." You nod happily.