CHAPTER ONE

NAOMI

"Girl, can you believe it we are actually fucking seniors, we made it!" Lola, my overly enthusiastic best friend practically screamed in my ear as she sat beside me on the top row of bleachers as we waited for the teachers and principal to come on in and go ahead with their speeches and so we can get our class schedules for this year.

"Mhmm yeah, whatever" I mumbled under my breathe.

I honestly didn't really care for this school in all honesty because NorthRidge High is the school with a whole lot of drama, I mean you can't go a full day of school until you hear something about somebody up in this bitch.

The only reason why I go here is that it is a highly acclaimed school in the district and is on the top 100 of best schools being number twenty-three and I didn't have no other choice but to moved down here to Charlotte, North Carolina in 85' with my mother's sister during the summer.

But even though I do despise this school with every ounce of soul inside my body, I go because I need the education to go further in life instead of just thinking it's cool to run the streets all day and just sit around acting like the world owes me something when it actually doesn't-I rather play it the safe way and go the only way I know and that is right that overcomes wrong.

Ever since I met Lola she was the only person that I actually had a connection to and understood my weird ways and we soon became the best of friends and she also introduced me to somebody to someone that I wanna make my mines.

"Naomi, there he goes!" Lola abruptly cut me out of my thoughts as she pointed towards below at the bleachers down from us as I saw the love of my life was coming closer to where we was at on the bleachers as his boys trailed behind him in hot pursuit as his dark glasses covered his radiate hazel honey eyes as his full pink lips looked irresistible as I wanted to kiss them so badly.

His chains clanked together as he made his way up and soon sat in front of us without even noticing as he leaned back just as cool as can be making my mouth water.

' ooooh, he just don't know '
I thought as his loud cologne inched it's way into my nostrils, tickling them with pure delight making me sign happily and swoon over him even more than before.

"Hey guys" Lola greeted them as they soon greeted her back as I stared at my future husband as I noticed he dyed his hair blonde, it looked so sexy on him.

"Naomi, Naomi" Lola snapped her fingers in my face as I soon snapped out of it as I put on an apologetic face at Dalvin, K-Ci and Jojo.

"Oh my bad guys, I was in my own little world" I told them.

"Oh that's alright" Jojo told me as K-Ci and Dalvin nodded in agreement to his statement.

Adverting my eyes I looked at DeVante who was avoiding eye contact with me, awe my baby shy, how cute.

"Hey DeVante" I flirted as I put my hand on his shoulder and leaned down to his ear.

"H-Hey Naomi" He said uneasily as I stuck my tongue out and licked the shell of his ear as he shivered as he soon jerked foward as he grabbed his book bag and slid far away from me.

"You can't deny the love between us two, DeVante, I wanna have your babies!" I yelled at him as everybody in the gym looked at me like I was an alien from outer space.

"Leave me alone!" DeVante yelled as he flicked me off.

"What time baby daddy, how you like to fuck from the back or side, front, me on top, you on the bottom, you gonna do all the work or am I!" I ran over to where he was at but he soon got up, leaving his book bag as he ran down the bleachers as I chased him.

"I don't want you, Somebody help me!" DeVante screamed as I soon grabbed a hold of his shirt and I kept him in place as we were standing in the middle of the floor as everybody sitting on the bleachers laughed, hysterically at us.

"Let go" DeVante spoke through gritted teeth as I shook my head and didn't let go.

"I will kiss you, if you let go of me" DeVante said as I soon loosened my grip a little as I squinted my eyes at his claim but took a chance as I finally let him go.

"Okay" I soon let go of him as DeVante looked down at the material of his stretched out white shirt as he looked back up at me through his dark shades that he had on.

"Where my kiss at, baby boy?" I smirked as I licked my lips.

"Here ya go" He said as he leaned in to kiss me and so did I until he abruptly push me as I stumbled backwards and he took off like he was running a marathon.

"Dalvin, handle my schedule and get my shit!" DeVante yelled out as I tried to attempt to chase him some more but I was already tired and my short legs couldn't keep up with his long ones that's like putting a snail against a cheetah.

I can't believed my baby daddy did that to me, ohh he better be glad he is so fucking fine and already mine.

"You will be mine DeVante DeGrate!" I screamed, crazily.

_______________

WHAT Y'ALL THINK
SO FAR ABOUT THIS?

NAOMI?

LOLA?

DEVANTE?

AND GUYS THE CHARACTER NAOMI ISN'T GONNA
HAVE ANYBODY TO PORTRAY
THE ROLE BECAUSE SHE IS THE READER (YOU).

MORE CHARACTERS
TO BE INTRODUCED
ONCE THE STORY PROGRESSES.