CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN

NAOMI

"Who was that, baby?" Dominic asked me as he kissed on my neck as I giggled.

"Oh-that was K, just checking up on me as usual" I told him as Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye played softly in the background within the speakers of my boombox.

"K-Ci, sure has been calling you up lately and stuff" Dominic thumb traced over my lips as he soon caress my face, softly as his hazel eyes bore in my brown ones.

"Awe, sounds like someone is a little envious" I teased him as I reached up and entangled my fingers into his small afro as he chuckled.

"Trust me ma, I am not jealous" Dominic soon laid down as he pulled me on top of him as I was now straddling him as I put my hands on his shirt covered chest.

"Hm, not jealous huh? So if K-Ci said something to complient me-you won't get mad at all?" I questioned him as I stimulated like I was riding him as his hands made their way up towards my hips.

"Nah, he can give you any compliments he wants but the main thing-is he isn't gonna touch what's mine, that's a fact baby" Dominic soon lowered his eyes as he smirked goofily.

"Mmm, what belongs to you-baby boy?" I leaned down and whispered into his ear as I nipped at it as his fingertips press into my hips even more than before as he soon snaked his hands towards my ass as he squeezed, gently.

"That kitty, of course" He spoke seductively as he slapped the waist band of my panties against my skin.

"Well, if this belongs to you-then your pipe belongs to me" I told him a matter-of-factly.

"You're not ready for all of this, baby. This dick will change your life" Dominic laughed into my ear.

"Nah, baby you ain't ready for this pussy because it will guarantee to put your ass to sleep" I stuck my tongue out and licked the shell of his ear as I watched him shiver below me from the sudden action I did.

"Is that a fact, maybe you can give me a live example" Dominic returned the favor by sucking on my neck as he nipped at it as my body jerked foward from the pleasure.

My whole body shook in pure delight and lust as he soon rolled us over as I let him unhook my bra as he lifted up my shirt as his star shaped necklace dangled above me.

"So, how you want it baby?" He asked huskily as my body melted underneath him as his large hands groped my large breasts as a moan crept up and was soon unleashed as the pads of his thumbs pressed down into my nipples as he then twisted at them as I squirmed around under his body as he leaned his head down and dragged his tongue over my neck and suck on it like a vampire.

"Ah, mmm Dominic!" I moan as I felt him slip his fingers unexpectedly inside of my wet carven as he slickly flipped his nimble digits as he kissed me as our tongues wrestled for dominance as his tongue starts to outmatch mine as he starts to go even faster as his thumb presses against my clit.

"You like that?" Dominic mumbled against my lips as I nodded as a whimper casts its way out my mouth as he had me under his every control and whatever he wanted to do with my body, he could do with no excuses at all.

"Yeesss!" I squealed our as my eyes suddenly rolled to the back of my head as I felt him soon pull his fingers out of me as I was about to look down until my shorts and panties were moved to the side and my legs were spread wide open as they were on each side of my head as the lower half of my body was yanked.

"Dom-Oh shit!" I screamed as I held onto his hair as he feast upon my pussy like he hasn't eaten in days.

He looked up at me as my eyes were lowered to the immense euphoria as my chest heaved up and down as my cheeks became hot.

His tongue dragged up against my walls giving out long licks as he spreads my other set of lips out wider than before as he flicks his tongue-fast as I soon felt myself about to cum any moment now.

"I'm fin-" Before I could even muster out the words out of my mouth-Dominic's pager started beeping as he unhook his lips from my sweet cookie as I soon sat up annoyed as he got off the bed as he read it and soon hooked it back on the side of his pants as he grabbed his car keys, jacket, and shoes as he slips them on his sock covered feet.

"What's the rush?" I asked as I put back on my panties and shorts and walked over to him as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"De, just paged me an alert about Dalvin being hurt or some shit-look, I'll call you later aight baby?" Dominic leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Okay and did you enjoy?" I inquired throwing a sexual innuendo towards him.

"I did enjoy and I hope I can get some more, next time" Dominic sucked his fingers.

"You're so nasty and I hope Dalvin is okay" I shoved him as he laughed at me.

"I love you" He told me as I nodded my head at him.

"I love you too, Dominic" He scooped me up into a hug as his face was now buried in the crook of my neck as he soon lets go and heads towards the door as soon went out it.

____________________
WHAT Y'AL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DOMINIC?

NAOMI?

THAT SCENE?
(GURRRRL...)

IS DOMINIC JEALOUS OF K-CI
AND NAOMI'S FRIENDSHIP?

DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK DALVIN IS HURT OR DEVANTE IS JUST LYING?