CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

NAOMI

"So, he got pepper sprayed by who again?" Lola and Roxie inquired to me as I informed them all about how K-Ci and I helped DeVante yesterday after we found him in the hallway with pepper spray dripping out his eyes.

"He told us that Alicia did it and after that he stormed off and left, he didn't even have the dignity to say thank you but it's cool or whatever" I nonchalantly shrugged my shoulders.

"Mhm, girl you gonna have yourself a menage a trois" Lola wiggled her eyebrows at me as I crinkled my own together in a confused manner.

"Nigga-what?" I inquired as I scratched the back of my neck.

"Menage a trois, have three dicks in ya" Lola and Roxie sung in harmony as I rolled my eyes playfully at them and shook my head at their craziness, a little bit of me has been rubbing off on them alot lately.

"Y'all are something else besides if that would happen it will a be a foursome not a menage a trois, because there will be four instead of three, three boys and one girl" I pointed out as they laughed as I kissed my teeth playfully at the both of them.

"So what's up with you and K-Ci, huh?" Roxie nudge my arm as I was swaying from side to side from her pressure she was putting towards me as I turned my head to face her and Lola.

"Nothing is going on with K and I,
I mean-yeah we shared a few kisses from here and there but nothing to serious of the borderline of ya know getting do-" I was soon cut off as Lola's mouth shut open.

"Riding his face, ride that face!" Lola pointed out as my eyes stretch wide open as blood rises to my cheeks as I shook my head and curl up my lip at her.

"Whatever-but nah we ain't do anything, besides we decided to be friends and he agreed since I told him I was digging Dominic" I explained to them.

"You told K-Ci that you was feeling Dominic and he was alright with it, damn you putting a spell over niggas and shit, you even got DeVante acting a fool over you, nigga been acting like a chicken with his head cut off these past few weeks like he mad with the world or something" Roxie told me.

"I don't know what DeVante's problem is and I could care less whatever it could possibly be, if it ain't serious than it's nothing he should be mad at the world about in the first place, he just in his feelings...he'll get over it" I leaned back on the bleachers as we watched the boys basketball team practice as I advert my eyes to Dominic, who was coming down the court while taking the ball between his legs with so much ease as he soon steps back and dribbled the ball as Dalvin guarded him but soon out of nowhere fell on the floor.

"Foul, I wasn't ready!" Dalvin signaled time-out as everybody in the gym erupted with roaring laughter as Dominic laughed at him and soon helped him up off the floor.

"Roxie, what is your man doing out there?" Lola and I questioned in unison as we pointed over towards Dalvin who now had the basketball under his shirt and acting like he was pregnant.

"Where my child support money at, Dominic?" He asked in a falsetto voice while bumping Dominic with his fake stomach as Dominic tried to get away from him as Dalvin started wobbling quickly towards him like a penguin.

"Y'all leave my baby alone" Roxie waved us off as we chuckled at Dalvin messing with Dominic who soon lifted up Dalvin's shirt as the basketball dropped and bounced on the floor as Dominic kicked it away from him.

"You done assualted a pregnant man, lock him, up!" Dalvin screamed as he suddenly jumped on Dominic's back as Dominic tried to shake him off of him.

"What the fuck?" I let out a stiflied laugh as Dominic soon gave up and walked over to us with Dalvin on his back.

Dalvin soon jumped down as his eyes lit up as he walk over to Roxie as he laid on her abruptly as she tried to get up but just laid there and wrapped her arms around him will attempted to.

"Baby, you getting thick" Roxie snapped her fingers at Dalvin as she slapped his thigh.

"I know right, girl! " Dalvin howled as Lola, Dominic and I laughed at them.

"Damn, it's hot" I heard Dominic say as I turned my head and soon saw him take off his shirt halfway off as my jaw dropped as drool was threatening to fall out my mouth at the glorious heaven sent site that I am witnessing right now.

"Aye, Dominic think fast!" One of the basketball players yelled as the ball came out of nowhere and before it could made contact with me he caught it and soon held it up as he balanced it with one finger as he looked up at it.

I stared in complete awe as he then proceeded to spin the ball on his index finger as sweat dripped off his body as my mouth became parched as my panties started to overflow due to my sexual thoughts about Dominic as I soon bit my bottom as I fant...

I stared in complete awe as he then proceeded to spin the ball on his index finger as sweat dripped off his body as my mouth became parched as my panties started to overflow due to my sexual thoughts about Dominic as I soon bit my bottom as I fantasized about him.

"Naomi!" A masculine voice shouted as I was soon snapped out of my fantasy as I looked up at saw Dominic with an amused expression upon his face.

"Y-Yeah, ahem-I mean yeah" I coughed out as I covered my mouth as Dominic soon sat down beside me as he placed the basketball in the bleacher next beside him as he studied my face without saying a word at all.

"You're hot and bothered, aren't you?" He leaned over and whispered in my ear as my breathing started to hitch as he kissed my earlobe as my spine shivered.

"How can you tell?" I asked in a hush tone as he laughed softly and brushed some of my hair back behind my ear.

"It's written all over your face,
mi amor" Dominic responded as he soon smirked as his lips came into contact with my right cheek as butterflies formed into the pit of my stomach.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

ROXIE?

LOLA?

DOMINIC?