CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

DEVANTE

"Hey Dominic!" A group of girls giggled as Dominic and I went up the bleachers past them as Jojo, K-Ci, and Dalvin were behind us in hot pursuit as we all sat down.

"Hey ladies" He waved at them as they giggled looking up at him.

"Girl, he's so fucking cute" A girl swooned as she soon passed out as her friends caught her and started fanning around her.

"I see ya playa making girls faint and shit" I laughed as I dapped him up and he shook his head at me.

"I haven't even been here for one whole month and these girls already trying to fight over me and shit like damn I'm not some piece of meat to be fought over like I get it-I look good but not that damn good like these girl screaming their heads off like I'm Prince or Michael Jackson, like it doesn't call for all of that" Dominic explained to me.

He always been like this even when we were very little telling adults as soon as he could talk to not call him cute or act like he had it going on because he didn't like all the attention and it felt weird to him at four years old.

"You still thinking like that, there are plenty of girls who want their walls ruin and you worrying about getting to much attention towards you, who's man is this?" K-Ci spoke up as he laid his head on Jojo's shoulder.

"See that's the thing, why rely on looks when there is so much I can bring to the table other than that like personality, soul, a good mind, and the vibe I can give off to that certain somebody I wanna make my girl, it's much more than looks and how ya body looking to get the girl of your dreams, K-Ci" Dominic explained to him.

"Nigga what the hell are you rambling on about, nowadays bitches don't be wanting relationship with a nigga that actually wants one so that's why both the males and females play plenty of games like the NBA, you only got a few loyal muthafuckas up in Northridge who haven't cheated or got pregnant or whatever the fuck it is, ain't nobody trying to stay committed to one person like they did back then when our parents were young like us that died a long time ago when mistresses started being turned into the housewives and shit" K-Ci told him.

"Ain't you cheating on your gi-you know what I'm not even gonna question the productive use of your brain cells and what you lost it to exactly in that matter" Dominic waves K-Ci off.

"My brain cells work perfectly fine, thank you very much" K-Ci told him.

"So cuzzo what's the deal?" I asked Dominic as he abruptly turned his head towards me as both of us laid back further upon the bleachers.

"What you mean, De?" He asked.

"You like Naomi or something?" I inquired.

"Yeah, she's cute and her smile-she's like a goddess" He said in a sudden daze.

"Good" I told him and he soon snapped out his daze and looked at me, confused.

"Huh?" He muttered under his breath.

"You can get Naomi off my back, the girl literally knows where the fuck I live at and even visited me like three times and each time I acted like I wasn't home" I told him as Dominic looked at with curiosity.

"What's wrong De, I thought you like Naomi or something especially yesterday because you seemed pretty jealous when I was holding onto her face and shit, you had a nigga thinking you trying to get with her too" Dominic chuckled as I soon shook my head at his statement.

"Nah, I got a girl-I just think you should shoot your shot with Naomi because I can tell that you are a shoe in to win her heart and get her from bothering me all the damn time, I know that for sure" I explained to him.

"Mhmmm" He hummed as he direct his eyes to his thumbs, he was now twindling them together in deep thought.

"That plan would never work, you are going to be down on your luck, De" Dalvin spoke up as he advert his beady eyes towards me as I kissed my teeth at him.

"How nigga?" Scoffing, I soon glowered down at him.

"If you haven't notice anything else about Naomi, it's certainly this-the girl is head strong about what she wants and that's you, De-I seen this girl in action when it comes towards getting you to be her all-hell we all seen it" Dalvin scolded me as I waved him off obviously not trying to hear all of that bullshit.

"He's right De and I got punched way to many times by her while I be trying to get her way from you, I ain't signed up to be no damn bodyguard and shit" K-Ci chimed in.

"Man, y'all don't know what y'all talking about" I waved them off.

"Alright suit yourself" Dalvin told me as I shrugged my shoulders.

"AiGhT SuIt YoUrSeLf" I mocked Dalvin as I stuck my tongue out at him like a child.

"Shut up De" Dalvin told me.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DOMINIC?

K-CI?

DALVIN?

DEVANTE WANTING DOMINIC
TO GET NAOMI OFF HIS BACK?

DALVIN TELLING DEVANTE
THAT HIS PLAN
WILL NEVER WORK?