CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE

NAOMI

"So how's your relationship with Dominic going?" K-Ci spoke up as we walked along the sidewalk as we enjoyed our ice cream cones.

"It's going good, he makes me feel so..." I dragged on trying to find the right words to describe the feeling that Dominic gives me.

"He makes you feel this unexplainable feeling that has a magnetic pull towards your heart and his as they are locked in place with one another as it becomes a whole to the both of you guys divine love that will last forever?" K-Ci expresses in one breath as he turned his head towards me as my mouth was hanging open from him being in full frontal detail.

"Who you got all that from?" I questioned.

"From you, of course-your words when you are talking about how a person in love should feel like are indeed beautiful, you have a way with words Naomi" K-Ci complimented me as I shoved his arm, playfully.

"Thanks best friend" I laughed as he shook his head at me as his shot me a big toothy grin that was soon spread across his smooth melanin stained face.

"So did you get re-stitched?" I asked as I poinnted at the place on K-Ci's shirt covered chest of which he got shot at.

"Yeah, wanna see?" K-Ci asked as he gave me his half eaten ice cream cone.

"No tha-you really need go work out, you got a bird chest" I looked at the spot of where K-Ci was re-stitched at as I soon belted out with loud laughter.

"You are so mean with your big ass head" K-Ci whined as he then pulled his shirt back down as his skinny torso was no longer visible to my eyes as he snatched the ice cream cone out my hand as I continued to laugh at him.

"Best friend!" I tapped K-Ci's arm as he soon stepped away from me but everytime he stepped I also mimicked it in my advance.

"No leave me alone, Naomi" K-Ci turned away from me but I grasped his arm just in time and hugged it as he tried to get me off of him but I wouldn't budge.

"Never!" I yelled out as he looked down at me and smiled while shaking his head.

"K-Ci Hailey!" A feminine voice called out with much attitude.

K-Ci and I soon snapped our attention at the voice and saw two girls that looked similar in the face but not in height as they approach us as I soon let go of K-Ci's arm as he continues to eat his ice cream and looked at the girls in a questionable manner.

"How may help you beautiful ladies?" K-Ci inquired as he extended his hand out for them to shake as they just looked at it like it had a piece of shit on it as he drew it back away from them, awkwardly.

"Well, so much for that..." K-Ci mumbled under his breath as he glance over towards me.

"Do you mind if I ask you two exotic nubian queens for your names?" K-Ci turned his head back to them as he chuckled, nervously as he rubbed the back of his head with his unoccupied left hand.