CHAPTER NINETY-FOUR

DEVANTE

A month has passed by with a blink of the eye since the whole shit between Dalvin and Roxie went down at school and honestly Dalvin has been staying out late and starting to confide in alcohol due to the bottles being everywhere in his room and me having to wake his ass up and him barely being in class at all.

I looked over to a peaceful sleeping Dalvin, whom of which I had to forcefully take the bottle of Jack Daniels from his hand and his drunk ass almost tried to hit me over the head with the bottle just slurring his words and saying how ' it's all her fault ' repeatedly until he did a loud belch and was knockout like a light and was soon snoring up a storm.

"Damn Dal, who knew she had this so much of a hold over you" I uttered under my breath.

It wasn't any better when they pass by eachother at school either, sometimes Dalvin who just stare at her and squeezed his fist so tight that you would've thought blood will be dripping out everytime he saw some nigga trying to spit game to her and to all of our relief of not wanting to see an angry and drunk Dalvin on rampage that Roxie payed them no mind.

Whether Dalvin knew it or not, Roxie was also hurting deep down inside about the whole thing but to Dalvin it's like losing something special and indeed Roxie was definitely special to him and it's sad to say my little brother was slowly losing himselfーhe doesn't even seem like the big lovable weirdo that always harass K-Ci with his fake homosexuality and everything else.

I missed when he used to aggravate me now he is just aggravating me about having to put his drunk ass in bed and put him in the shower and let the cold water fall on him to wake him before I lose him, I mean it got so damn bad that Dalvin is raiding the prescription drugs from the medicine cabinet and I had to take that shit from him before he ultimately ends up dead.

A knock on the door soon interrupted my thoughts as I signed heavily and advert my eyes from Dalvin as I lifted myself off the couch and sluggishly walked over to it being that I was still sleepy and Dalvin had me woke all night due to his drunken cries.

I unlocked the door as I slightly opened it up to see the girl who ruined it all for my little brother, the devil's spawn herselfーMaria Sanchez who soon pushed me out the way and barges in like she owns the place.

"UmmーYou need to get the hell out, it's already bad enough you fucking ruined his relationship with a girl that actually gave a damn about him and didn't use him like you did" I shut the door and soon turned around and saw her coming towards a sleeping Dalvin and let out an
' awe ' at the sight of him out of commission upon the recliner that was stretched out.

"Oh DeVante please if anything I was doing Dalvin a favorーI heard he got himself a new bitch and forgot about poor wittle ole me, yeah him and I had so much fun togetherーI bet he still remembers how I made him feel after all these years, so adorable he was and still is to this day of being such a dumbass" She reached out to touch him but soon stopped as I grabbed her arm and yanked her away from him by force.