CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

DEVANTE

"Oh my god, baby what happened to you?" Roxie inquired to Dalvin as were they walking infront of K-Ci, Jojo and I as we trailed behind them.

"We got our asses handle to us trying to get K-Ci's clothes from a whole gang of ninth grade girls that were wearing red bandannas and shit throwing up gang signs at us, they were on some little baby thugs type shit, one of them almost ripped my whole earring out my ear" Dalvin pointed up to his slightly bloody earring as the blood was coming from his hole in his ear.

"Them little bitches don't play with they jug face looking ass" K-Ci spoke up as he adjusted his dark shades on his face.

"My poor baby" Roxue cooed at Dalvin as stood on her tippy toes and he leaned his head down so they can kiss.

"Ew!" K-Ci blowed raspberries at them acting like a child.

"Nigga you look like a ew so you can't talk" Dalvin told him as Roxie snickered.

"Shut up looking like you surprised at everything, old Tom and Jerry face ass boy" K-Ci grumbled at him.

Dalvin held up his hand as his middle finger was now up as he pointed it towards K-Ci.

"Oh! Opp, Roxie baby not in school-" Dalvin chuckled as I scrunched up my face at them and fake gagged as Jojo was looking at his pager.

"Y'all need a room if you trying to do something extra" I told them as they soon quickly snapped their heads over towards me.

"Aye De, you are a genius" Dalvin snapped his fingers at me and soon looked down at Roxie.

"How about we go somewhere more private, baby" Dalvin coaxed her as she soon obliged as Dalvin pulled out his car keys from his coat pocket and they soon turned on their heels heading out with one another.

"So, anyways you coming to that party Big Booty Judy is going to have next week after homecoming?" K-Ci abrupty asked me as I snapped my attention over to him.

I was about to open up my mouth until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso as the person squeezed me as they laid their head against my back.

"Baby" I heard a soft voice say as I turned my head trying to see who was on me and it was Alicia.

A smile crept on my lips as I unwrapped her hands and turned around as she pouted and I pulled her close to me by her waist.

"De, you still coming to the party right because if so then you, Jojo and I can just ride together instead of wasting gas by going on three different cars, there's no telling if Dalvin might go if Roxie stays on his jock" K-Ci rambled on as Alicia looks up at me confused as I arched my right eyebrow up at her.

"You going to a party?" She asked.

"NaH, He AiN'T GoInG To ThE PaRtY" K-Ci mocked her as I soon unwrapped my hands from around her waist and rolled up my sleeves as I made my way towards him, balling up my fists tightly.

"Please, not the face this is my money maker right here" K-Ci pointed at his face I yanked him up by his coller as I was about to punch his other eye as his shades were halfway off his face but soon felt a light touch as I turned my head and saw Alicia grabbing my hand that was balled up and ready to punch K-Ci.

"DeVante, we don't hit animals, we let animal control take care of that for us" She told me as I soon let K-Ci go and his veins popped out his neck as he fumed with anger at Alicia as he was trying to get close to her but Jojo came out of nowhere as he pulled him back from us.

"Who the fuck?! Who's woman is this? Old Raggedy Ann Doll looking ass girl, and you De-looking like a ehh-yah ehh-yah donkey face ass, old I think I saw a wabbit face ass-girl you look like something off of Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice face ass, De you-mmmrppphh!" K-Ci yelled but soon got caught off by Jojo covering his mouth as he dragged him away with him as K-Ci tried to break a loose as his shades were still halfway off his face.

"See ya De and Alicia-sorry about K-Ci, guys" Jojo apologized for his brother's behalf as I nodded and he soon descended down the hall with a muffling K-Ci.

"Baby, you can't just be saying shit like that to K-Ci, ya know he was actually very angry that time foreal" I scolded her because honestly this has been like the fifth time this week K-Ci and her have been butting heads with one other and it hasn't been the best either especially when she actually said something that offended him to the fullest due to his sudden outburst not to long ago.

"Why should I, his drowned in flour looking ass been throwing slick jabs at me from the very start of us when you told your boys that we were now going together" Alicia told me and I nodded in agreement because K-Ci did purposelessly says her name wrong and mocked her everytime she said a rhetorical question or answer.

"Ya know-if y'all get the chance to know each other, you guys might become the best of friends, ya never know?" I spoke as I grabbed her hand and put it up close to my lips as I kissed it and she giggled.

"Mhm" She gave me a side-eye as she soon soon smiled as I chuckled at her cuteness.

"So, about this party you wanna come along with your man, baby?" I asked her and she smiled as she nodded her head up and down.

"Okay the party is after homecoming and-" The bell soon rung as I grabbed Alicia's face whilst leaning down to peck her lips a couple of times.

"See ya later" I whispered against her lips as I departed from her and made my way down the hall going to my next class.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
OF THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

JOJO?

DALVIN?

ROXIE?

K-CI?

ALICIA?

ALICIA BUMPING HEADS
WITH K-CI?

DEVANTE DEFENDING ALICIA?

DO YOU GUYS FEEL
THAT ALICIA IS
WRONG FOR HER
STATEMENT SHE MADE
ABOUT K-CI?

K-CI ROASTING DEVANTE AND ALICIA?