CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

NAOMI

"I can't believe you groped DeVante" Lola spoke shockily as we soon sat down in our seats for our English class.

"Well, what can I say..." I spoke cockily as I smirked deviously obviously feeling myself about the whole splendid ordeal yesterday.

"Cocky lil thang, aren't we" Lola laughed as I smiled brightly showing all my teeth.

"Why the fuck are you still with Mary,
K-Ci?!" A feminine voice yelled from the back of the classroom.

"Girl, I already told you once before and I'm going to tell your clingy ass once again-so listen closely and clean the earwax out yo ears for this! I Cedric Renard Hailey don't want you my lady at all-you are my play thang, just somebody I can play with from time to time to fulfill your sole purpose of letting you watch my kids on your lips and to let you swallow them, okay? So, don't don't think just because you suck and fuck me that you just gonna magically become Mrs. Hailey-and if you thought it was going to happen like that then you got life all fucked up-ya know what just step off because you are dismiss, you can't be my quick fix-plus that twat wasn't nothing serious and the head was trash as fuck!" K-Ci started yelling making a big scene with his over dramatic ass while Lola and I watched the whole exchange before our very eyes.

"Fuck you K-Ci! You ain't shit and never gonna be shit-I hope the next bitch you fuck with do your trifling ass in and ruins your life with your bug eye having ass!" The girl spat out in molten rage as she flicked K-Ci off but not before running full speed out the classroom in which the door was already half way open anyway as we continued to wait for our teacher to come into the classroom.

"Which girlfriend was that? I honestly can't keep up" I inquired to Lola who snapped her attention towards me as she looked away from a darkskin girl standing infront of K-Ci's desk as he had his boot covered feet all up on it as he leaned back like he was at home.

"Girl, that was girlfriend #8 and that hasn't been all that he dropped, he has been getting into it with them girls from left and right and about whether he was gonna dump Mary for them or not, you didn't noticed all that auguring in the hallway when we passed by K-Ci and the rest of them? It was about seven girls about to jump K-Ci over that shit with them finding out his true intentions after all this time, I bet he only has about-hmm, I say maybe a handful of girls left now on his jock" Lola informed me.

Trying to think back, my mind soon clicked instantly when I was indeed chasing DeVante down the hall as I soon turned my head and saw a bunch of girls auguring with K-Ci as was indeed hiding behind Jojo and Dalvin so they couldn't get to him as he soon yelled back at them calling them bitches, hoes, sluts, whores, and every other horrible thing in a way that degrades a woman's integrity.

"Oh yeah I remember-they were about to tear K-Ci's ass up if it wasn't for Coach Winston stopping them and threatening everybody as we all disperse in different routes because I ran away from DeVante so I wouldn't get into trouble and possibly end up picking up sweaty towels for the boy's basketball team all season long" I told her as I immediately came into remembrance of what happened earlier.