CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

NAOMI

"Ow-damn that hurts, Naomi" K-Ci hisses out like a snake as I appiled some alcohol on his torn cheek as I pressed the cotton ball on the bloody scars on it as he whined like a baby.

"Now, stop squirming before I waste this stuff everywhere" I held his cheek as they soon became mushed up in my hand as I soon applied some more before putting a band aid over it as I soon let go of his face as he pouted.

"You just man-handled me, I have never felt so less of a man in my whole life" K-Ci turned his back towards me as I soon sat on his bed and draped my arm around his neck.

"Whatever K" I pushed the side of his head as he shook his head at me as I earned a smile from him.

"There goes that smile I like to see now tell me how did you get this long ass scar on the side of yo face?" I asked.

"One word-DeVante" He kissed his teeth as I rolled my eyes at the mention of him once again.

"So, the both of y'all duked it out huh?" I inquired while my eyes watched as he played with the key chain in his hands.

"Yeah he was being a huge dick and shit talking about how I shouldn't have defended you and everything else, the nigga so head over heels in love with you-that he doesn't know what to do, but I told him about himself and he got mad and punch me and then next thing ya know we on the floor and everybody all around us watching it all go down, Jojo pulled me off of him and we rode the bus home since I didn't drive my car because we were riding with Dalvin anyway and shit-so there's that" K-Ci explained to me.

"Damn, I am so sorry that happend to you K-Ci" I told him as I grabbed his hands and ran my thumbs over them.

"Nah, it's no need for you to apologize besides that was just a battle I had to fight against DeVante and shit" He reassured me.

"Okay, but is your friendship with Dalvin going to be affected by this because DeVante can be very demanding towards Dalvin sometimes since he is older" I asked, wondering about whether K-Ci and Dalvin will still be able to remain best friends with each other due to him and his brother duking it out in the school hallway.

"I hope so and that he doesn't fall up behind DeVante's new found hatred towards me and has a mind to think for hisself but it's whatever if he does or not, I ain't finna have this resentment towards him if he does, hell I don't even hate DeVante, I just told his dumbass the truth and he just decided that he had enough of my mouth and decided to pop me in it but like I said I don't hate De, I just want him to realize that his actions come with a price especially the actions that he did to you and even when he called you out your name" K-Ci told me as I shook my head at the thought of DeVante liking me.

"K-Ci, you need to dead that shit because that bastard doesn't like me, he just wants to raise some hell towards me and shit, that's all with his bitter ass especially since my leech ass cousin dumped him and now on to somebody else and guess who that lucky son-of-bitch she is with now" I explained to him.

"I don't know who?" K-Ci shrugged his shoulders as he gave up.

"Elgin, a hoe match made in hell, eh she's cheating on him already with some nigga named Garfield or whatever cause I saw her stumbling out the boy's bathroom with her panties around her ankles, hair a mess, and I just got the dick face, she looked a mess, homeboy must of been doing some real damage in there" I snorted.

"Damn, I ain't even know Alicia get down like that and she's dating bitch ass Elgin?" K-Ci asked as I nodded my head up and down in confirmation to his question.

"Yeah, it's not that shocking to me, it was gonna be a matter of time before she dump DeVante if she doesn't get any dick from him, she does that to any boy she gets with, she was even considering fucking you before I knew she was dating DeVante but she ain't wanna risk it when you were dating Mary and potentially get her ass beat by her" I leaned my head on K-Ci's shoulder.

"I knew she had a thing for me especially how she always start with me out of nowhere and shit looking like that rabid dog Kujo" K-Ci joked as I laughed and shook my head at him.

"But on to another subject though, how are you and Dominic doing?" K-Ci inquired to me as I soon looked up at me as he looked into my eyes awaiting a response.

"Well I haven't necessary talked to him since a few days ago because I didn't find the time to do so, I will admit that much though" I told him as K-Ci frowned at me.

"Girl, you betta getcha ya man, you planning on coming to the game Friday night?" K-Ci asked.

"Yeah, why?" I arched my right eyebrow up at him.

"So you can support him and cheer him on, duh" K-Ci thumped my forehead with his finger.

"I will" I soon reached up and thumped K-Ci back as he did me before.

"Also have you decided on whether you going to the white out kickback at Melrose, maybe you can save me a dance or two for yo best friend before you dance with your man?"
K-Ci sung the last part as I couldn't help but to smile at him.

"Yeah, I can take you up on that offer" I say as I pitched his left cheek as he pouted and looked at me annoyingly for pitching his cheek like a baby.

"What, you have such a fat cheek"
K-Ci glowered at me as I laughed as he soon grabbed a pillow as he whacked me with one as I grabbed one also as we ignited a pillow fight between each other.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

K-CI?

NAOMI'S AND K-CI'S TALK?