CHAPTER EIGHTY-ONE

NAOMI

It was just yesterday I tried to break the ice to Dominic as good as possible when I discovered a dastardly truth about him and his evil master plan he had after all for me which shocked me, DeVante and his boys to say the least.

I really didn't get the chance to inform Lola and Roxie what exactly happened but from what I heard from Roxie she had to calm Dalvin down of him mumbling to himself that he was gonna hurt a nigga meaning Dominic from his little slick comment he made towards Roxie the other day.

"Excuse me?" I heard a masculine voice called out to me as I turned my head and saw this boy named Garfield that I know that prevously messed around with Alicia.

"Yes?" I awaited his question that I could answer and honestly wanted to get it over with since my mind has been elsewhere ever since the ordeal with Dominic the other day.

"Well, I heard you can do some tricks and shit... how about you work that on me, ma?" He smirked as I scrunched up my entire face at his false claim about me.

"I got some money for you... how much you do for a blowjob. Here bitch" He chuckles at me whilst throwing a bunch of associative propaganda my way as I noticed a bunch of snickering behind him as a few adolescents stopped to hear our conversation or some simply minded their own business but still continued to listen in, aimlessly.

"First off, don't fucking throw shit at me like I'm some dog and shit! Second off I am not the type of girl... with yo DeVante wannabe looking ass" I grimaced at his whole being infront of me.

"Be like that muthafucka? Ain't nobody tryna be like that deformed finger ass nigga... you one funny bitch. Be like DeVante? Man, y'all hear this bitch? She says I wanna be like E.T phone home face ass!" He let out a boisterous laugh as his buddies a few inches behind him laugh like the little mindless buffons they truly were.

"Don't call me a bitch, pussy!" I snapped at him as he soon directs his attention back towards me as he smirks.

"Calm down, baby... don't waste you mouth on words when you can waste it on this dick. I heard you fuck good just like your cousin" Garfield challenged me.

"Who even told you that absurd rumor about me, anyway?!" I questioned him.

"Your ex-man Dominic... he says he already had you and shit. He told the fellas on the basketball team we can smash if we wanted too... said you was even down for us running a train on you... also didn't you cheat on him with K-Ci, that's hella cold" Garfield explained to me who spread the rumor around that which was Dominic.

"Look, all that stupid shit he told you and the rest of the basketball team is truly falseー" I soon paused as I heard an annoying ass laughter come from afar as I turned my head and saw the three
she-devils being Sasha, Alicia, and that Amiya girl.