CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

DEVANTE

"Hey baby" I heard a feminine voice called out to me as I turned my head and see Alicia as she had a dress that hugged her curves in all the right places.

"I ain't yo baby, go talk to Elgin or that Gummy nigga or whatever the fuck his name is" I started walking away from her and turned my head back around going straight down the hallway until my arm was yanked back as I looked down at her hand which was pried upon my arm as my eyes advert back up in order to look at her.

"I am so sorry for breaking up with you DeVante, I should of never diss you like that, can we start over?" She pouted while putting on some big puppy dog eyes.

"Awe you want to start over, baby?" I cooed as I took her hand from around my arm as I turned around fully towards her and leaned down close to her ear as I chuckled into it.

"Well, do you?" I demanded in a hush tone as Alicia nodded her head up and down and let out a breathless 'yes' to me which was loud enough so I could hear it and understand it fully.

"You wanna know my answer to your question you asked if we could start over, sweetheart?" I smirked as she soon wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in close than before.

"Yes daddy" She seductively announced as I kissed my teeth playfully.

"The answer is no bitch-so, you just thought you were gonna diss me and think shit all cool and come begging me to take your cum dumpster ass back, fuck outta here with that bullshit you spitting to me besides you seemed way too loose when I fingered you so that saved me the trip of feeling no walls at all" I spoke directly into her ear slowly letting everything marinate for her.

"You a bitch!" Alicia pushed me off of her harshly as I stumbled a little and nonchalantly put my hands up as my eyes were lowered as I smirked at her undeniable rage towards me as she wanted to commit homicide at any moment now.

"Aye, nigga whatcha ya doing spitting game at my girl for?" I heard a masculine voice as I felt a presence behind me as I turned around and saw some lightskin nigga as we were the same exact height whilst us standing a couple of inches away from each other.

"Look playa, I ain't trying to spit game at your lady, we just had a little misunderstanding and shit so you know I had to get everything correct and whatnot" I threw my hands up, surrendering as I was about to walk around him until I suddenly felt a hand tounched my shoulder as I turned back around again but this time a punch was sent to the left side of my cheek.

"You called that a punch, pussy my grandma hit harder than you" I wiped the blood off my mouth as I swooped down low and drew my fist back and punched him in the stomach as he duffled over in pain and groaned as I soon kicked him in the sides, repeatedly as he coughed out so much blood onto the tile floor making it a canvas.

"Muthafucka, who you think you are, huh?!" I snapped as I kicked him again but soon got pushed down as I fell on my butt with a thud on the floor.

"Leave him alone! You're gonna kill him!" I heard Alicia screeched but I didn't give a fuck, this muthafucka wasn't just gonna think he all bad and shit and tried to play me like a fucking punk ass nigga.

I was about to get up again but before getting unexpectedly pepper sprayed in my eyes as I screamed in pain as I tried to rub them but it only irritated them even more as I scratched at my face.

My vision was blurred in both eyes as I soon tried to hold on to something but failed miserably as my whole body collied with the tile floor of the school hallway.

Feeling the tile, I crawled on the floor until I felt up aginst the lockers as my hand came across one that was opened as I raised my self up, carefully and felt on the lockers along the way.

"DeVante?!" I heard a familiar feminine voice called out to me as I looked around confused on where it was coming from due to me being partially blind due to the pepper spray.

"Naomi?" I inquired out as I soon felt a hand grapsed my shoulder as I felt somebody pull me alongside them as I decided not to protest against it.

"Yeah, it's me De" She spoke but I could sense the strain in her voice due to our previous interactions with one another being more than just cordial but pure hell on earth.

"K-Ci, I need some help!" Naomi yelled out as I then heard K's voice as he grabbed on to me and helped me as I looked down at my blurry feet and frowned as I soon heard a door being opened and closed.

"You got some water K-Ci?" Naomi questioned.

"Here" I heard K-Ci's voice as I then heard a top being opened as my head was suddenly yanked back as my eyes were being opened by somebody else as the water splashed in my eyes as I tried to get up but was pushed back down into the chair I was placed in.

"De, stop squirming so much!" K-Ci protested as I tried to get out the chair but was soon yanked back down by the back of my hoodie as the water was continuing to splash into my infected eyes.

"Argh!" I hollered out as I felt the need to scratch my eyes but my hands were slapped away as I groaned inaudibly.

"Almost-done!" Naomi says as my vision started to slowly returned back to normal as K-Ci let go of me as he handed me a towel as I gladly accepted it.

"What happened to you?" They both spoke in unison.

"That bitch Alicia pepper sprayed me" I gritted my teeth as I then got up and abruptly knocked down the chair as I headed out the door.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

ALICIA?

NAOMI?

K-CI?