CHAPTER SEVENTY

DEVANTE

"Hey, Naomi- wait up!" I yelled as I jogged up to her but soon tripped on one of my feet as I fell and collied my whole body onto the tile floor in the hallway as I heard Dalvin laughing obnoxiously loud in the background making me kiss my teeth.

"What the hell?" Naomi inquired as she turned her head towards me as I watched her walk up towards me and extends her hand out as I lifted my head up some more and hesitantly grabbed it due to the pain of hitting the floor still stinging to my chest.

"Well, aren't you gonna grab it and no funny shit DeVanteーI am not in the mood" She warned me as I nodded my head and just wanted to get up from the floor badly as I gripped her hand into my larger one as she pulled me up well struggled as her cheeks puffed up as I chuckled as she looked like a blowfish as I added some required help to my situation she was trying to help me with as I finally stood all the way up to my feet as I touched my chest and groaned loudly.

"Damn, Dominic must not be putting it downーright?" I paused as I eyed her body and I was pleased to say the least was an understandment, she honestly blew my mind with a long black dress that adored her killer curves that I never knew she had not even when she traded in her baggy pants with ones that hugged her just rightー.

"De, Aye nigga keep your fucking mouth close!" Dalvin yelled into my ear annoyingly loud with his squeaky voice as he hit me upside the head as I jerked my head foward and winced as I heard Naomi kissed her teeth at me.

"Muthafucka, don't be putting your hands on me" I scoffed at Dalvin as I turned and bucked at him as he threw his hands around, crazily.

"Ohhh-he's gonna hit meーbitch I wish you would hit me" Dalvin told me as he threw a mean mug up at me as we continued to stare at eachother for a few more minutes until I heard Naomi mumbling incoherent words to herself as I then saw her out the peripheral of my vison walking away as I turned back around at Dalvin whom of which blew raspberries at me and was mocking my voice and everything.

"hEy i'M dEvAnTe aNd i'M a BiTcH mADe NiGgA ーtHat's tRyInG tO gEt a gIrL ThAt dOeSーow!" Dalvin coughed out loudly as I connected my fist to his stomach as he started chuckle hoarsely as he then groaned loudly as he stopped once he spotted K-Ci who was walking around with Jojo as he was walking to the both of them hunchback and shit.

"K, helpーwitch fingers trying to murder me!" Dalvin screamed as he got in K-Ci's face as K twisted up his face as Jojo arched his right eyebrow up at him, confused.

"Oh shit!" I snapped my fingers automatically remembering that Naomi was indeed walking away from me as I then turned on my heels and started running after her until I finally caught up as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as I soon felt her elbow dug into my stomach as she jabbed it repeatedly as I groaned each time but withstand the unbearable pain from it.

"Nigga, I am going to give you one fucking second to let me the fuck go or I will personally mop you against the floor with a bitch with some nappy ass weaveーNow play with me if you think I'm bullshitting" She spoke darkly as I licked my lips at her bold threat upon me as it enriches my interest even more.

"Is that a threat or promise, sexyーI see you got this little black dress onー hugging those curves that you hid from me for so long, how about I rub you the right wayーmy my my" I embedded my teeth into my bottom lip as I heard Naomi cackle at me.

"Did you justーDid this nigga really just pull a Johnny Gill on me?" Naomi busted out laughing at me as I didn't find anything funny at all as I rolled my eyes at her trying to clown me.

"Anyways, my future wifeー"

"Future what?! DeVante please let's not" Naomi interjected as I curled up my upper lip at her.

"Why you playing games with a nigga and shitーI know you unhappy with Dominic and shitーI bet you didn't even question him like I wanted you too about all his shit he was in, that muthafucka is not the one for you" I told her.

"And you are?! Look, do yourself a favor DeVante and stop trying to pursue me like I had did you before because it will only going to cause heartbreak and trust me you definitely taught me the best at it, try that Amiya girl in ChemistryーI mean she really likes you alot" Naomi tried to tell me but I wasn't listening at all.

"I don't want her or anybody else, I want you and only youーCan't you see, we were made for each othー"

"Made for what?" I heard a familiar voice inquired that was identical to my very own as Naomi and I turned our heads and saw Dominic who just came out nowhere as Naomi walks up to him and squeezed his torso as he looks down at her and kissed her forehead as his eyes flickered back up at me as he wrapped his arms around her waist in a very proprietorial way as if I was going to steal her way from him any second now, shit I just might.

"What's up, cousin" I chuckled as he looked at me blandly not even caring for my existence at all as he lean his head down low to Naomi's ear and whispered into it as his eyes stayed on me as I watched him grip her ass infront of me, oh he all types of bold.

The bell soon rings as Dominic and I continued to stare each other down as I soon felt my jacket being tugged at as somebody soon pulls me away from the intense showdown that I was having mentally with Dominic.

"Come on DeVante" I heard K-Ci's tired voice as he continued to pull me along as I soon flickered my eyes to Naomi as I smirked at her and put my index finger and middle finger up forming the letter 'V' as a representation of her vagina as I stimulated licking it as she turns her head and looks back at her man.

"Bye Naomi" I sung as my laughter rippled out my mouth at the two of them.

_______________________
WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DALVIN?

NAOMI?

DOMINIC?