CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

DEVANTE

"Alicia stop" I told her as I pushed her away from me.

"What now DeVante, damn sit back and relax" She tried to push me back but I grabbed her hands.

"Look I ain't trying to rush into sex that quick like that with you so chill out" I scoffed.

"Oh so you saying you don't wanna have sex with me but instead Naomi because she said you did and I quote 'played the instrument very good with your fingers' aka her pussy" Alicia rolled her eyes at me and got up from the couch until I grabbed her arm and yanked her over towards me as she falls on my lap as I wrap my arms around her waist and bury my face in the crook of her neck.

"When the time is right, I'll give you what you deserve but right now I just want to focus on us, ya know I love you right?" I cooed in her ear.

"Yeah-I guess" Alicia spoke with attitude evident in her voice.

"There's no need for the attitude you are giving me sweetie" I scolded her as she turned her head and glowered down at me as I returned the favor to her.

"Well maybe I wouldn't have an attitude if you gimme that nutt, big daddy" She spoke in a sultry tone that send chills down my spine as I embedded my upper row of teeth down into my bottom lip.

"Girl, you listen to way to much Eazy E" I shook my head at her as she giggled.

"But foreal when you gonna let me work some magic on you?" She caressed my face.

"Oh, you know how to do magic can you saw me in half?!" I asked her excitedly.

"Muthafu-Nigga, no I mean work some magic on you like work my tongue on your dick that kind of magic-baby put two and two together" Alicia shook her head at me.

"Oh, so you trying to joke-I'm about to get on your the freaks come out at night face ass" I joked.

"Nah, nigga the joke is how did you make it all the way to the twelfth grade and act so slow sometimes?" Alicia furrowed her arched eyebrows at me.

"Because I got it like that, duh" I said sarcastically.

"Nah nigga they felt sorry for you because I wonder about every part of your brain sometimes" Alicia shook her head at me.

"That's why I used all parts of my fingers to play with your cousin's wet pussy" I coughed out angrily.

"Wh-You know what fuck you DeVante!" Alicia got up from my lap and soon grabbed the glass of water that was on the table and chucked the water out on me.

"Man, what the fuck?!" I hissed.

"I gave you some water because you seem thirsty" Alicia flicked me off.