CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO

DEVANTE

"Hey there lonely boy, oh lonely boy...I'm talking about you boy!" Dalvin wrapped his arm around my shoulder as I scrunch up my face as I glowered at him out the corner of my eye.

"Shut the fuck up, looking like Scooby Dooby Doo and shit" I kissed my teeth at him.

"Aye K, get your friend" I yelled as K-Ci as he soon shook his head at the both of us.

"Man, when is Roxie going to get back so you can be all up on her inste-stop sniffing me, what the fuck wrong is with you!" I pushed him off of me as he stumbled into an unsuspected Jojo who had his back turned as he talked to Lola over by her locker.

"Nigga, get off of me" Jojo turned and pushed him into me as I pushed Dalvin back and forth with him.

"You get him" I pushed Dalvin again as he started whooping and hollering.

"Nah, that's your brother it's already bad enough I have to deal with K" Jojo pushed him as Lola snickered.

"Hey, Jojo that's mean!" K-Ci yelled feeling offended by his younger brother's claim that he made against him.

We continued our antics until Dalvin soon had enough of it as he tried to swing on me as I backed up each time he attempts to hit me as he falls on the ground.

"Get your dumbass up off the damn floor" I rolled my eyes as I yank him up by his shirt as he gets up and starts doing some type of dance move as he gets all up in Jojo's face and shakes his head as he marches away like he was in the army as he wa...

"Get your dumbass up off the damn floor" I rolled my eyes as I yank him up by his shirt as he gets up and starts doing some type of dance move as he gets all up in Jojo's face and shakes his head as he marches away like he was in the army as he was in mad coordination.