CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

NAOMI

"Girl, look at this party it's straight pumping" Lola told me as her, Roxie and I made our way into Judy MaCallen's party as sweaty bodies were grinding against each other as smoke was filled throughout the air that it was evident that people were smoking weed due to the strong smell.

"Aye y'all, look at K-Ci over there with some girl and where's Mary at?!" Roxie tapped Lola and I's shoulder as we followed her stretched out index finger and soon snapped our attention at K-Ci and some girl of whom was dancing so hard that they look like they were about to get busy right there in the middle of the dance floor as the luminescent lights shined upon their sweaty bodies as everybody was vibing to the rhythmic beat of Thieves in the Temple by Prince.

"And to think I thought after have a long ass rant to get through to his ass about treating Mary right, I actually thought he would've went through with it-sad to say a hoe just gonna be a hoe" I shook my head as I searched over the crowd for Mary as I then saw her far away sitting on top of some stairs.

"I'll be right back" I told Lola and Roxie and they soon nodded as I went through the large crowd as I bumped into a few people and said a few quick sorry's here and there to anyone I may have bum-rushed through.

I continued to walk until I soon collied into a broad chest as my hands soon out of habit touched the person's chest as I looked up and saw it was DeVante.

"Hey baby daddy, I didn't know you was here" I told him as he nodded his head slowly as I noticed his eyes were low and red.

"Mmm sweet N-Naomi" He sluggishly spoke as he pulled me abruptly closed to him as I soon felt hands traveling down to my ass as he gripped both cheeks in his large hands as I gasped out in a low moan from his sudden action that I never thought DeVante would do.

"Um...D-DeVa-Ah!" My breath hitched as I felt his long fingers curl in into my womanhood as he leaned his head down next beside my ear and blowed at it as I shivered pleasurably down my spine.

"This is what you wanted-right? Y-You want me to have my way with you Naomi, you want me to fuck the shit out of you. Have you ever been fucked in the air, before?" DeVante slurred his words as he kissed sloppily upon my neck as his fingers were engross with my slippery folds of my second lips as he played with my clitoris like an instrument as he felt like it was making the right note for him and wanted to do some more.

"DeVante-you're drunk and probably high, s-stop it, ah please!" My hands gripped their way onto his shirt as my toes curl inside my shoes as I relaxed them as I soon felt his fingers disappearing from within my flowing wet craven as I breathed up and down almost getting to my high.

I soon heard a puking noise following by a foul stench as I looked down and saw that my shoes were covered in puke as I looked up at DeVante who had throw up on the side of his mouth as he wiped it and stumbled foward and backwards and soon fell on me as I caught him into my arms as I tried to hold him up as he passed out on me.

"Ain't this about a bitch, damn" I muttered under my breath as I struggled to hold a passed out drunk DeVante up as I soon dragged him along with me as I tried to either look for Jojo or Dalvin to handle him for me so I can see if Mary is okay or not.